Who can photoshop a Lincoln emblem for me? Free emblem in it for you!

FALECF4

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
If anyone on this forum is good with photoshop or another program and can make me a Lincoln star I would greatly appreciate it! I cannot find a high enough quality pic online anywhere. The file will be used with an automated cutter so that I can cut out perfect Lincoln stars. If you can save the file as a photoshop file or a jpeg I can take it from there. Whoever can get this to me first(and it is HIGH QUALITY) I will give a set of custom emblems to.

To clarify, I wold like an outline or solid Lincoln star and the outline of the Lincoln star with an outline of our emblem shape around that. If you can make a Linc star like the kind below and then the star with an outline of the colored area.

LSK emblem.jpg

LS EMBLEM.jpg

What resolution do you want it in, what format?

The file can be a bitmap or an SVG file. As far as quality, you guys tell me what is good... This will be turned into a vector file so I just want to make sure it doesn't get pixelated when displayed at actual size. The one you have above looks great!

I can just make you an Illustrator (.ai) file. Good?

Although I'm very rusty at that, can probably do a better job in Photoshop. Vector PSD, yep?

I have photoshop so yes I can save it to whatever or convert it after I get it.

I'm a graphic artist... I work in Adobe Creative Suite 5 all day long. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign... I can create anything. Lincoln Stars? No Problem!

Thanks, saved it. I don't know enough about this stuff but I'll make it work.

This is a picture of what is on a current model Lincoln product. I think what M4rk showed is a Lincoln logo from the 60's/70's. I think what Andrizzle is showing is what Lincoln used on the LS's.

I like the 3D effect of this die-cast emblem...

Lincoln-Logo_ex.jpg

Too round brah.

I do like the look of this star more! I'd like to try a few examples because all I will be doing is casting the cutout into a clear resin so if someone likes a certain type for their car then I can make them that one!

This is a picture of what is on a current model Lincoln product. I think what M4rk showed is a Lincoln logo from the 60's/70's. I think what Andrizzle is showing is what Lincoln used on the LS's.

I like the 3D effect of this die-cast emblem...

I think the newer emblem would look good on a mesh grill for the LS but the grille would have to be totally changed. Other than that I think those stars are too bulky for the LS.

Hey Geno, do you or Ford hold the Patent or copyright on Lincoln Cobra Star emblem? Or anyone can make it?

Hey Geno, do you or Ford hold the Patent or copyright on Lincoln Cobra Star emblem? Or anyone can make it?

Geno holds the cobrastar patent or rights, you can ask him if you want to make your own cobrastar for personal use, I don't think he would mind if you ask, but you cannot distribute or sell.

Members online

Back