While driving home..

Soopa009

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was driving home tonight from the lady friends place and I was behind a car for a while and we eventually got to a multi lane road and the guy like clearly slows down and rolls his window down to talk to me. Initially I was thinking aww man here we go.. Either way we get down to the traffic light and I look over and he is like 'dude... what kinda car is that I need one' He had a newer grand prix, was nice. Then he goes well.. do you wanna race? So I turned the TC off and he killed me at take off but we were neck and neck for a quarter mile. But we stopped at another light and he was like yeah I want one, your's looks bad a$$. Lol so we raced again .. but it was nice to get a compliment when I initially thought I was going to have to be a dick to someone. That's all .. :cool:

Nice story. Good to see people still dig the LS!

I held my own against a 300C, non SRT of course. It was one of those deals where we were both front of the light and at first neither is racing, but then we both step on it kinda deal... lol those are always fun.

I held my own against an R/T Charger last summer, better watch out for some of these newer Buicks ect, theyre putting Northstars in a lot of them as well as other crazy GM nonsense. After I raced the Charger a GTO sh!t all over me tho.. =(

Nothing like the look on the oppositions face when you pull ahead at 120 :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back