Which Fuel Injectors, #24 Blue or #30 Red

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Im looking to upgrade my fuel system. (Fuel rails, regulator, injectors, and pump.) What are the hp numbers for the injectors. Like, #24 best around 275-325 hp. While #30 is best around 325-275. Something like that. Any comments would be helpful.

A) Blue #24
B) Red #30

Thanks,
Ramsey

Sifrino3 said:
Im looking to upgrade my fuel system. (Fuel rails, regulator, injectors, and pump.) What are the hp numbers for the injectors. Like, #24 best around 275-325 hp. While #30 is best around 325-275. Something like that. Any comments would be helpful.

A) Blue #24
B) Red #30

Thanks,
Ramsey

If your not running boost or NOS then your stock 24# are plenty.

You don't upgrade a fuel system until you have engine mods. (heads, cam, blower) Stock 19# injectors are fine for a stock motor. And the fuel rails can support 450 rear wheel hp...

Sifrino3 said:

A) Blue #24
B) Red #30

Thanks,
Ramsey
I vote Ford Blue to go with everything else like your wires and such.

Performance wise, I was told to sit tight on my stock injectors.

Sifrino3 said:
Stock injectors are yellow #19. But was thinking of going with the 24s, intall heads are put on down the road.

You have to convert to Mass-air before messing with your injectors...why waste your money and just to the whole engine at one time? The car won't be any faster with different fuel injectors and it probably will run worse if you don't get proper tuning.

Why would I need to switch to mass air. The injectors just say. Would perform better with mass air. It doesn't say you need mass air. After the switch I do plan to have the car in the show. To have them tune it and whatever else might need to be done.

Bigger injectors will confuse your computer and it will never run without a $250 chip. So you're spending $400 or more to go just as fast as you already are.

Stock injectors are good up until around 300 horses. I'm still using the stock ones with my Trick Flow heads, just need an AFPR to tune.

pro-five-oh said:
Bigger injectors will confuse your computer and it will never run without a $250 chip. So you're spending $400 or more to go just as fast as you already are.
You forget Pro,
Ramsey and me are chipped :)
oldschool2023.jpg

Sifrino3 said:
I love my chip! I wouldn't trade it for anything. I put a tb and the chip on at the same time and it has been one of my best installs!
See? All you got to do is stand up for what you believe in and feel.

AND NEVER HAVE A THIN SKIN!

Besides, for $300.00 I'd say my car was faster even it it wasn't :lol:

OldSchool1 said:
See? All you got to do is stand up for what you believe in and feel.

Besides, for $300.00 I'd say my car was faster even it it wasn't :lol:

Strap your car to a dyno and see the whopping 5-15hp you gained for $300. That outta make you sit down. :N

Dynos on the site are prolly fake or some :q:q:q:q....for $300 I'd rather spend it on that green Koolaid...

No no no, you see, you got it all wrong....I read, I watch, I listen.....thats why I know NOT to buy the chip....have a good day :L ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back