Where's MY invitation

dsinclair

LVC Member
Reaction score
So...

That's how it is. Everyone promises to tell me when they create a new home - but then all of a sudden I'm sitting in the dark by myself...

Well I found ya'll anyway - so there!

Woo-Hoo! When do we get the free beer? :give

Excuse me while I set up my sig. I have a few websites to promote...

DaveS

Welcome Dave -- :W LOL I just sent you a pm suggesting you post here --- looks like you beat me to it.

Beer is in the next room. Have a few on me!

:Beer

It's a wonderful thing. A few know me here - Lots more don't.

I'll try to post a bio on my Mark-isms - although there are plenty more that know more than I do about the mechanicals - I just love the car thru and thru.

I'm currently working my Gen2 into fighting shape - once I get it back from the garage doctor.

mr. Sinclair, woo-hoo! Nice to see you made it. I feel as if we were all sailing on a cruise ship that was subjected to "mutiny", and we all had to just dive overboard, and let the tides take us to safe land.

Then this "island" we call Lincoln Vs. Cadillac was on the horizon. Glad you made it. I recommend you mozy on over to the little coconut bar, and order you a FREE beer, and we'll toast to the big swim. :Beer

I like this new site, and I am sure you will too. No go change your wet clothes, throw on some new digs, and lets make this place GROW!

Last edited by a moderator:
dsinclair said:
So...

That's how it is. Everyone promises to tell me when they create a new home - but then all of a sudden I'm sitting in the dark by myself...

Well I found ya'll anyway - so there!

Woo-Hoo! When do we get the free beer? :give

Excuse me while I set up my sig. I have a few websites to promote...

DaveS

What....you need a special engraved invite??? Look for it in the mail....and I love ya man!!! (sorry....could not resist)

:W to the LVC Dave. Hope you enjoy your stay. Make the best of it....where you can. Sit back, relax, grab a :Beer (or two, or........), and have F U N (what it was all about, and is once again!)

:steering

Members online

Back