Where's Garbone?

Garbone

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am sure all of you have been wondering about this...HaHaHa, yea right...:)
Anyway, I have been working the butt off, and trying to make ends meet. Its been tough in the construction business!

Anyway, you were probably wondering if that beautiful red LS is still around...again, "yea, right"...anyway, it is.
I have also been getting closer to updating the '68 Cougar with a new small block

A pic of the LS, on a decent march afternoon, and the other thing i have been working on!

Its good to be back...Miss me?

SANY0046.jpg

SANY0047.jpg

No Crown Vic's wanted...:)
Just a simple Holley 650 will round out the intake set-up.

We will be dropping it into the car with a mildly modded C4 trans. I have a week off at the end of this month, and will definately provide some pics to document this project.
I love the building, planning and research stage, and even though it will be dirty hard work, the actual engine swap will be allot of fun, mainly because I will be doing it with my teenage boys.

Should be a hoot!

Just a simple Holley 650 will round out the intake set-up.

considered fuel injection? :lol: prolly not. sure makes em run good though.

Picture%20006.jpg

cougars are sweet rides. got one at home i'm slowly returning to road worthiness.

I did consider it...after I bought the cam.
The cam specs are for carburation...I like tuning, and tinkering every couple of weeks...:)

Longtime no see. Glad to see you didn't forget about us. We sure forgot about you.:p.... Just kidding.:)

Nice build on the engine. Pictures of the Cougar please.:D

Pics coming up!
Interior - mostly done
Suspension - done
Brakes - done
Transmission - rebuilt - re-sealed - done
Rear end - done

Coug2.JPG

GeoffCat.jpg

GeoffCat1.jpg

Very nice.. The only thing I would change is the wheels

I was saying the same thing to myself before they went on, right up until I went to visit a close friend that has a Corvette, at "show" condition. Even though ours are MB Motoring, they are an exact knock off of the American Racing wheels he had on his 'Vette. At that point, I decided they were good enough for the Coug. When clean, they look real good.

Looks nice!

Real nice!!
Sharp looking SBF too!

The 67 I have is ready with a clutch/brake set up.
Still have toploader laying around somewhere.

-digs thru piles of ford crap-

Pics coming up!
Interior - mostly done
Suspension - done
Brakes - done
Transmission - rebuilt - re-sealed - done
Rear end - done

:leghumper WOW!!!!!! I love it.:leghumper The color looks f@#king great on it. I like the wheels. Gives it a muscle look without being over the top. I'd drive like I stole it.:lol:

Thanks for all the props guys!
We are having fun, and I will get back on here with installed photos, and info on how it runs, and drives with 325 hp, compared to a very tired 230!...Prolly more like 150hp, I am thinking.

Nice 302 build...love the trickflow alum heads. That intake looks pretty high which one is it?

Members online

Back