Where can I find a Rear door handle

kudisbetta

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Been looking everywhere for just a rear door handle. Cant find it online.
I am in Miami, FL

Also my front right window just fell??

Front right window? Huh,.... thats different usually its the left rear...lol.

I have seen many regulators on E-Bay, probably what you need but I don't know what ones they are. I am positive 2 of them is the left rear but you may get lucky. In my latest window falling ordeal I just had to rig up some clips. The jack A$$ that did it the first time left out some clips so it wasn't covered the second time. I just rigged it up, since it didn't completely fall its working kinda good.

all my window regulators have needed replacement multiple times except the driver window, still on the original there. every time the window has fallen in the door....as for the door handle, never had problem with those, actuallly the chrome and black has flaked off.

Thanks for the replies.

Actually, my left rear door handle was ripped off and my back window was smashed in a theft. so i am looking to replace the handle and back window

Also my right front window just fell...lol. it was funny because it was hanging out sideways.

So right now I am 2 windows out in miami, fl, where when it rains its pours. Trash bags over the window just dont do the job. I am trying to get this fixed asap, because why interior got drenched the other day.

If you cant find one at a junkyard try one of the vendors forums at the bottom of the forums list page.

Even if you find one cheap at a junkyard its not going to cost you as much to just have it painted by yourself ( if it dont match ) than buying one allready painted from the dealership.

Members online

No members online now.
Back