where can i find a first gen lse front bumper?!

silverbucket

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
ive been looking for a 1st gen lse front bumper but no luck, now ive been searching and i saw a couple post that said if i put a 2nd gen lse bumper on my first gen it would fit i would just need to buy 1st gen lse headlights so there would be no gap, does anyone know if this is true?:confused:

Well if its worth anything to you, you could always do a little reading on here. Aka research. This forum has TONS of useful information, the only thing holding you back from that knowledge is yourself.

ya you guys are all retarded when it comes to the lincoln ls:) j/k

actually :yourock::yourock: ive learned a lot about my car from you guys on here

but anyway I would like to get some money together for the gen 2 headlights just for the clear lens lol

well I'm new here, and it doesn't hurt to double check, don't want to buy the bumper and headlights and them not fit. so is lsk the best place to buy the gen 2 lse bumper, work with me here, i have read a bunch of post but some contradict others. its nice to find a place like this i have so many questions about my ls! had it for like 4 months now, and already having hard start problems!

With recent members not receiving items ordered from LSK, I wouldn't trust them. I ordered my parts from teamford when I did the swap. Also, shop around, because you can find stuff alot cheaper if you piece it together yourself. With that said here you go:

www.teamfordparts.com
www.tascaparts.com

Bumper 4W4Z17D957AAB
Chrome Trim 4W4Z17C829AA
Fog Lights 4W4Z15200AA (2)
Fog Light Bracket Left 4W4Z15266BA
Fog Light Bracket Right 4W4Z15266AA

You will also need the gen 2 header panel and gen 2 lights.

okay so ive searched all over for this and no one seems to have asked, or answered this question so here goes, do 03-06 LSE fog light brackets fit on 02 LSE bumper? i found 02 lse front bumper and fog lights but i cant seem to find the fog light brackets so i was wondering if this would work.

well I'm new here, and it doesn't hurt to double check
actually it can, sure a lot of the members will jump down you sh!t for not searching, but if it is a topic that has really been beating down with LS, then a lot of the more knowledgeable members will just start to ignore it because they are so tired of discussing every little detail and all of the follow up questions that follow, that they will just skip right over it especially since it had been covered so much before in with great details (and usually pictures)

i have so many questions about my ls! had it for like 4 months now

do 03-06 LSE fog light brackets fit on 02 LSE bumper?
No, the bumper style is completely different, along with all of the parts, i did just read in another thread that 1st gen LSE fog lights just bolted right to the bumper itself (which was how the standard LS fog worked) but this is what i heard from somebody else

^ I agree with you on not searching first. He asked this same question about the foglight brackets in another thread and I basically gave him the same answer you did. Maybe I should make a sticky thread on how to search for all newcomers.

When you signup there should just be a thing that says Welcome to LVC, Here is the Search Tool. Give it a try.

i think that they should have a wait period before you can post, maybe like 30 days. that would give anybody plenty of time to find a solution for their problems.

hell i think ive only started one thread in the three years ive been a member for. most of the time when im looking for something specific, i will come across answers to questions i didn't even know to ask yet.

No.. Because they wouldn't look at it.. They already don't look at the official LS Owner's guide..

honestly.... i don't think i've ever looked at that thread myself.....

btw where ya at in chicago?

everytime someone askes a question we should just post the link to the oficial owners guide, then if they dont find it there we'll help

Leasr77, like I said I did search it, I didn't find anything on tht questions so I asked, and about not using the search engine I do use it, found out how to test ignition coils, what caused oil on coils and how to change valve cover gasket. Still haven't solved my hard start problem, tht I'm starting to think is going to be a bad fuel injector, but thts a diff story. @(bearsfan39) And near schaumburg.

What I'm talking about is that you asked the exact same question in another thread and I replied then you turn around and asked the question again in another thread. This is what make some members irritated. Sometimes just wait a little while to see if you someone responds to your post. Double posting the same questions in different threads can get annoying. Don't take it the wrong way, it's just forum etiquett and this will help you out without members bashing you. I'm just trying to help you out that's all.

Thanks, don't want to start off on the wrong foot. I've been looking for the owners guide, are you guys reffing to.... "the real official lincoln ls owners guide!!!!!"? Just read all the post very Informative.

Thanks, don't want to start off on the wrong foot. I've been looking for the owners guide, are you guys reffing to.... "the real official lincoln ls owners guide!!!!!"? Just read all the post very Informative.

if your looking for the actual owners guide, you can look at it in the tech articles at the top of the page

if you want to see good pics of the gap on a Gen1 LSE that has been changed to the Gen2LSE bumper check out a post made by me when you search "LSE Bumper" should clear up any fogginess on that issue.
Personally after looking at it, im not gonna hurt my brain (and checkbook) converting to gen2 headlights. And just deal with the gap and replace my headlights with new 1stGen Lights with preinstalled clearcorner's of e bay

Members online

No members online now.
Back