Where are you guys?

ALBUNDY

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Goddam where the f_ck are you guys. I mean why does it take so long for people to post here. I visited the other forums here and at least they get some info or at least a post a day. What is wrong with you guys. Even if its a thread about my car has rust help me, this is the deaded thread on LVC. WTF! Even if you have some type of opinion please state it. What is your opinion on this thread, you like it, you don't, what's my problem? something. I visite here at least 5 times a week and its always dead. If you have no information about someone elses problem excuse me but if your here at least say something Damm! Even you Moderater who might have something to say about this thread it is at least something. Lets get some type of conversation going here. I see why Danbuc left. I think there are alot of Eldo owners here so where the f_ck are you? I hope this thread starts something because the pulse of this site is slowly stopping(IMO). Sorry for the rant but I get tired of comming to this site and the dated posts are the same dated at least 4 to 5 day ago.

Give Kelly a kiss for me, & SLAP Bud !!!! Oh,I forgot Peg, give her 9", give it to her 3 times and slap her!!!!

Wow not the best response but at least a response. I guess there is a pulse after all.

I wasn't expecting a response from you Stinkin Lincoln guys, but as you just said its all good. I don't mind the response as long as there is one. I'm not a uptight person but I figured if I pushed the envelope I might get some type of response. I'm not a supporting member yet but this forum(not all the other forums)need some kind of jump start and if its some kind of negative response about my comment your all welcomed. Thank You, Happy Holidays.

MarkofDeath, you have the nerve to talk about crack, get real, but its still good to get a response. Now I got plenty of women to keep me occupied but from what I can see, there is no body else taking a stand, but if your selling crack I hope your getting your money worth, as I said before at least it a reponse, BTW how fast is your Stinkin Lincoln?

The white horse is a 13 second car j/k, ya my lincoln is a 13 second car, it was late at night and I saw your thread, I laughed alittle, and decided to post something stupid, sorry if I offended you.

MarkofDeath, I'm not offended. I was just tripping like you. That is one hell of a fast Mark you got there. You don't have to worry about me trying to drag you with my Eldo. Unless I figure out how to make it go faster.

I had a Dodge but I divorced my money grubbin wife, kid my grown kids out of the house and moved on up like the Jefferson to a luxury coupe.

Hey Al Bundy, I love your show man.... I watch it every night on TV. lol

Yea for real, Al is right, this site did get kind of slow, not like when I first joined few months ago. We should get more people involved in LVC. I did post to some Lincoln LS owners on Cardomain to join. I know one joined, the "JK52781", he joined.

I am sorry to say this Al, but I think this site is more of a Lincoln site than Cadillac, or why would the creator put the Lincoln name first in "Lincolnvscadillac.com"??

By the way the other day I was watching your show and you were driving a convertible red Mustang, what's up with that man??

Peace.

Well as far as the Lincoln before Cadillac thing I hafta agree, C does come before L. Ha Ha. As far as the Mustang I grew up and wanted Luxury & Speed.

Wow as I said (trust me I'm not trying to keep this thread going but) it's now 1/4/06 and my last post was 12/28/05 where are you Eldo/Seville guy? It's still the same car except for one's 2 doors and the other's 4 doors(as if you guys didn't know). All I can say is Thanks for what you did with your contributions.

lol i agree i was a big time poster but this forum sucks for caddy owners i moved to cadillacforums.com its ALOT bigger

Maybe You Guys Can Direct Other People Over Here So The Fun Begins. Would Love To Have Active Cadillacs Forums. Have This Website On Your Sig Or Somthin, I Don't Know

Believe it or not alot of us(cadillacforum.com) guys have visited here. I even posted a thread about this place and it got locked. Something about not supporting other forums. I just wanted to get some help for the frustrated people here.

ALBUNDY said:
Believe it or not alot of us(cadillacforum.com) guys have visited here. I even posted a thread about this place and it got locked. Something about not supporting other forums. I just wanted to get some help for the frustrated people here.
well that sucks but would putting this site on your sig be supporting it. Well yeah but shouldn't you be allowed to put anything on your sig.
I might join that site since i had a 1988 cadillac deville. the site looks good but it would be awsome to have them come vist this site.
What were the responses that you got from that thread?

There was only one maybe two before it got closed. The comment I remember went something like "yeah I've been there. The caddy section is so dead". Alot of members have visited but because its so slow around here they don't come back or they show up once a month just to see if things have picked up.

Hey ALBUNDY, I've read a lot of good post from you. Sorry I didn't spot this thread 'til now. Keep up the good posts, Al!

Members online

No members online now.
Back