Where Are They Now?

kustomizingkid is around I remain in contact.
FWIW his old dog food CE is for sale.

A member pointed it out to me.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/3681958724.html

3Ke3F43He5N35G75E9d3e9969b1498830146c.jpg

Bark with me now Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay An' all my girls around the world That love how it's goin' down say. Bow wow wow yippie ....

2000 with the wheels and I'd still have to think long and hard about it. That height and all that rust kills it.

I've never been a big poster, but I'm still here.:)
We moved September of 2011 needed more garage space HAHA We also have another shed (outbuilding) where the 96 is parked for the winter.

DSC02784.jpg

DSC02785.jpg

I think is sad when people still hang around here even when they dont have a Mark VIII! WTF? Oh wait... I guess I would be one of them. Maybe I could build one with all the parts I have?

Been here forever, take brakes once and a while but I enjoy watching all the build threads. I was talking to Geno in 04 and he told me to join. Now you guys can’t get rid of me. :)

Sure wish what I knew now I would have known then, I'm sure I’ll have a mark till I die. I remember most of those guys, good entertainment some of them were.

I think is sad when people still hang around here even when they dont have a Mark VIII! WTF? Oh wait... I guess I would be one of them. Maybe I could build one with all the parts I have?

LOL..... I remember you getting kicked off of .org for something real stupid, comming up with the pissy avatar.

Also the pissing match with Tommy....called him a Texas redneck :bowrofl:
Over fuel I think...classic thread.....

Still Here...

Life happens, Still have the 96 LSC... it has a few issues that need to be hammered out..
But remember when Jammie was actually 97BadLSC or something like that.. Hope you all are doing well.
Keep in touch..

Bill :D

hi STEVE . MICHAEL and I made aquick trip up your way in and out picked up the 97 and a transmission from J then headed back for COLORADO. nice shed . take care. JD

No matter how many people come and go this is and will always be the greatest mark VIII forum. You can always use the search function to reminisce. My favorite post was the ripped camel valve cover. I laughed until I cried.

Although, With frog and lazer gone it has gotten a little g rated lately. I love a good bashing from time to time.

hi STEVE . MICHAEL and I made aquick trip up your way in and out picked up the 97 and a transmission from J then headed back for COLORADO. nice shed . take care. JD

Hey JD I see Mike is keeping you busy LOL:p
Yes we like our shed..:D
You were near us and didn't say hi ..... Ok....:p;)

i do miss my mark, and for no reason still come on herel... even make it to chat nights every now and then

Can't forget about "the1andonlyg81".

And and I really miss Kfan's posts. He should visit here more often.

My first post on a Mark VIII message board was back in 1998. I picked up my old 1993 Mark VIII in Dec 1996. That first post was on Carcus's Land Shark and Mark VIII page. That was the board before it became markviii.org.

The only person here I remember posting on Carcus's board still here is maybe Geno?

Now that's being around too long.

Some real old names from the past,
- SandyBoy (he had some 80's mclarens)
- Alexander (I think he has passed on) Not the new wood guy alexander
- Bill (the orginator of the Bill's air box mod)
- LMS West guy - Don't remember his name but he put HUGE rims on his car that cracked apart at carlisle
- 1iced8 (he painted his mark the color Imola Ice)
- Johnynocera (proof non-stainless headers rust out real bad)
- XLRVIII - super, super high mileage mark. Way over 350,000 miles. I miss him, I'm not sure who on here brow beat him off here :(

Ken

Members online

No members online now.
Back