WHERE ARE MY WI AND IL LS's

That's closer to Iowa then it is to me.:eek:

What you guys don't seem to get it's not a Mark VIII meet it's a Nation Wide LvC meet ...

And if you think Milwaukee it too far a way ...

But on a nother note d kelly .. I was in Kenosha this past Sunday .. had dinner at Villa D Carlo's. My oldest daughter lives in Kenosha. We'll be back a few more times this summer.

Also Andy one of these time we'll have to get together when I'm down in K-Town. Looking forward to meeting up with you at Dean's meet on the 26th. Then maybe we cand figure out how to get more of your LS budies to come to the Beach Party. I'm starting to think they don't like us.:(

Yeah Villa D Carlo's is GREAT!!! yeah let me know when you come down we can meet up I'm trying to get some guys from here together ... yeah I'll come to the Beach Party!... I have a couple more mods happening this week and she'll be ready!

I'm up in Milwaukee (Oak Creek) but only until the end of the month then I'm moving to Indianapolis.

Why is so much of LvC in the north??? Strange how it worked out like that.

^^^^^^

Andrizzle
I love YOUR damn HEADLIGHTS!!!!!! that's next on my TO-DO list!!! Damn I need those right now!!

Our coils will fail the same time your air ride fails.. :p :lol:

yeah but when the air ride fails the car looks bad ass, when your coils die you stop

Why don't you and some LS's just come to the meet in Boscobel on the third weekend in July it is in Wisconsin. :cool: :D :cool: :D

come on pepps they cant roll dat far on 24's yo and the curtains will get wrinkled. if only they had ultra plush cars like the markviii to drive maybe they would come

Why is so much of LvC in the north??? Strange how it worked out like that.

pepps drives all the way up from OK

you know whats gonna happen rich, only ls'ers that show will be toomanyfumes and 02asdfghjkl;' (but he doesnt count cuz he has one of every lincoln) oh and i forgot the kid that showed up just for the cruise on sat. all the rest are busy dreaming about your turbo tips lol

sat. all the rest are busy dreaming about your turbo tips lol

Oh the days of the turbo tip thread LOL ... that was a fun one. The LSers have come a long way from that thread.

I'm in Watertown, WI (halfway between Madison and Milwaukee)...

And your point is? Are you coming to the meet? Typical LSer NO!:rolleyes:

Ohhh.. Quit hatin.. You know our cars would stomp ur a$$.. :shifty: :D :lol:

Well then get your fat ass down here from Yooperville and come to the Beach Party ... Ya know ...

this thread is a few months old,,, but im from waukegan area... only 20 mins or so from kenosha

yeah it's about that time to start getting ready for the winter!!! I hope your ready!! lol your in waukegan huh? yeah i was up that way for a haunted house last weekend

At the Lake County Fairgrounds? How is it this year. Last two times I went I regreted staying in line and paying the money.

Im never ready for winter. But I do need to pay off my LS so I will be plowing. Hopefully it doesnt stop snowing. Part of what I make plowing will go towards Monster Energy drinks. The rest will go towards the LS. :)

Are there ever any Meets up this way?

southside where? and we tried doing a meet in july IIRC and i don't think any one showed up (well at least i didn't)

Members online

No members online now.
Back