Wher do you think she is?

Bob Hubbard

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
To begin with, I do not want this post to be thought of as "un-sympathetic".
I think it a safe bet that all of us have seen more than enough of the news stories concerning Ms Natalie Hollaway.
I have compassion for any one who has lost a relative due too whatever means.
Something about this case really bothers me.
She has been missing now for almost three months, and they are no closer to an answer as to her demise, than ther were the day she was reported missing.
The family members have made numerous appeareances on the news and not once have I seen one tear shed by any of them, including the mother.
I find this extremely odd.
The thought has crossed my mind that perhaps she is not missing at all, rather this is a giant conspiracy to cover up a planned dissapearance for the sake of a large insurance payoff.
For all we know, she could have been wisked off the island in the dead of night by her family and could be very well be hiding out in some other island, or small town, just about anywhere.
Once she has been declared as proably dead because no one has been able to find her, the insurance will pay the claim.
It could be the claim could total an astranomical figure, more than enough to alter her appearance.
This would not be the first time something like this was done.
It just seems extremely odd too me that no tears have been shed.
What is your feeling on this case?

I have'nt really been following it. I stopped watching the news right about the time OJ was driving down the freeway in his Bronco.

Mike

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! :I The news is very uninteresting nowadays. it's the same thing all the time. Someone was murdered, Iraq, Paris Hilton...etc.etc. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back