When you park your car do you

I will get coffee 2-3 times each am, so I can go to the windows to look out at the car...
We're all demented in some way...

HA! I back my car into its parking spot at work so everytime I walk down the main hall, I can see the front of it. Never fails, everytime I walk out there I look at it.
I kinda feel bad for those people that don't have any passion for the vehicle they drive :( they don't know what they're missing.

Well, it's nice to know that I am in good company about this same thing. But yeah, I like it when I catch other people looking at my car too! It happened this morning at Western Auto, I was parked right at the door and 2 guys walked out in front of me and took a long look at her. Yeah, that feels good!!!!!!!

I do this all the time, but then again, I have only had the car 3 months.

However, I guess from responses so far, I may do it as long as I have the car.

I do this all the time, but then again, I have only had the car 3 months.

However, I guess from responses so far, I may do it as long as I have the car.

I've had mine for almost 3 years and i still do it, so get used to it ;)

Yup I do it too. I like to go out at night and look at her in the garage with the red blinking light. Or start her up and turn her on so I can just see her angel eyes looking back at me.

Oh and it only got worse when I put the different grille on, the angel eyes with clear corners, and ESPECIALLY when I put the lowering kit on.

I park my car at a slight angle in the driveway so the light from the porch will reflect in the headlights at night. Every now and then I get it just right so the chrome trim in the lower grille reflects back towards the window by the front door. Whenever I walk past I have to look. :cool: I can't help it... It's maddening! :D

I really love that not everybody has our car. When I see the same cars driving next to each other, I have to smile. I see people giving my car the stare down and that is a great feeling. Love my LS

did that this morning. Just did it too. actually..
n1192650407_30785128_4664.jpg

ok still good. just makin sure.

Yes all the time, everytime im with someone they always ask why i keep lookkin back at my car and i just say because shes beautiful ..

Ever pass by a long stretch of windows on the road and you can see your car pass by on it, i NEVER failed to look, i think one day i will rearend someone from doing that. LOL ..

Can't help but look.

Yes all the time, everytime im with someone they always ask why i keep lookkin back at my car and i just say because shes beautiful ..

Ever pass by a long stretch on windows on the road and you can see your car pass by on it, i NEVER failed to look, i think one day i will rerend someone from doing that. LOL ..

Can't help but look.

I don't ever look back walking away from it, but on my way to school there is a long stretch of windows on the side of the road. During the daytime I always look at the reflection of my car going by. And I always think, thats the best way to rearend someone.

Ever pass by a long stretch of windows on the road and you can see your car pass by on it, i NEVER failed to look, i think one day i will rearend someone from doing that. LOL ..

Besides looking back and staring at my car I DEF do this whenev possible..

We should get a thread going of reflection pics..

Can't help but look.

Oh I look, and everytime I am behind a car with a shiney bumper I say to my wife,... " look at the LS!".... "Dont it look good"?

I do it especially just before sunset. Sometimes if its just right you can get that orangeish pink glow from the background in it also.:cool:

Ok all you vain LS owners...
Do you also glance over your shoulder when driving by shops with the glass to the sidewalk, to look at your reflection as you motor down the street???

Ok all you vain LS owners...
Do you also glance over your shoulder when driving by shops with the glass to the sidewalk, to look at your reflection as you motor down the street???

ALL the time

haha this is funny...and i thought i was the only one..I was just thinking this same question today as I walked away from my car..great thread idea! :)

Thanks for all the responses.

I am glad to hear I am not the only one that looks at their car when they get out of it or from the house. I find myself looking out the kitchen window at it parked outside all the time. I also love driving down the street when I see the reflection from certain buildings also. My friends can make fun of me all they want for being obsessive if I am. It is too bad they are not passionate about their cars.

i wish more of my friends liked cars as much as i do. living in houston there are a lot of car meets, but i hate going alone, and my girlfriend hates that i love my car so much, so she refuses to even drive by the meets...

the best is an empty parking lot with lots of windows...

Members online

Back