Wheels

Garbone

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OK all you LS guys, what year wheels are these. Please know, I purchased the car used, and it is an'04 model year. Wheels.jpg
I have searched almost all of this forum, and the wheel forum, and cant find anything...my search gene must be defective...any help on the year would be good.

Wheels.jpg

i could be wrong, but i believe those came on 00-02. im sure somebody else here could give you a definite answer

As Quik said, 00-02. I think these wheels are one of the best looking LS wheels, the only thing they are too common.

Then, how did they end up on my '04??? were they an option you could order in '04? This is wierd.

"As Quik said, 00-02. I think these wheels are one of the best looking LS wheels, the only thing they are too common."

I agree with the best looking part, but I have only seen them on one other LS...go figure I'd get the pieced together car. I wonder why they ended up on this car....I may never know...:D

No offense 02V8, but I think there is a reason they are still for sale...IMHO, 7 spoke wheels bite...but thats just me...maybe the original owner wanted something different, as well...??

BTW thanks to all, I find this board to be very much an adult site, (for the most part), and very informative!

No offense 02V8, but I think there is a reason they are still for sale...IMHO, 7 spoke wheels bite...but thats just me...maybe the original owner wanted something different, as well...??

I hear ya. My reserve was only $400, I have a bid of $410 with 1 day left of bidding. So technically they are sold.

Members online

No members online now.
Back