WHEELS, suicides, carbon fiber, shaved, filled.......

looks sooo good. get some lambo doors that can open normal and vertical. then put it on bag setup. gotta have the seat leaned back hahah.

ok so follow up on all the posts today, i am not concerned about performance so i most likely will go with bags if i can find the time to do them. i have my bike that traps 146 in 1/4 mile for performance. the bumpers do not have waves thats just light. and the cost, thats what friends are for..lol...he has been charging 9 grand, but i didnt pay that.

thanks for all the compliments guys, my work in progress is getting there!

how come your rear door windows look lighter than the front windows?

ok so i ordered the sprint springs because the air tanks and compressors will take up too much room and i cant fit my audio stuff in then. but i should get about 1 3/4" drop so it will take away that awful gap!

Very nice, I love it. You should have the rear window retinted so the 3rd brake light won't show. It will make the car look even cleaner.

You're car does look really good. Have you thought about getting the rear surround to match the rest of the car?

i was going to change the surround, but i still have the chrome lip on the wheels and the grille and the window mouldings so it makes it uniform.

ok so i ordered the sprint springs because the air tanks and compressors will take up too much room and i cant fit my audio stuff in then. but i should get about 1 3/4" drop so it will take away that awful gap!

Smart move on springs vs. "bags". The latter shouldnt even have been an option.

Hopefully with that drop..and twinkies/dubs, you won't have any rubbing issues.

i never really drive the car so i shouldnt have too many issues with rubbing, i think i maybe put 100 miles on in last year if that.

i have a set of these same wheels in 19 in for sale, brand new.

also i am selling my old lexani slates, they have about 2000 miles on them, let me know if anyone is interested

Nice looking ride. I'm assuming the carbon fiber on the hood, roof and deck lid is the carbon fiber paint look. I saw that once on a street rod here in town and it was amazing looking in person.

Keep up the great work!

WOW. car looks sick dude. so much done to it i don't know where to start...

2 things id change... NO stickers (anywhere) and darker tint.

your car is amazing bro keep up the good work and keep taking pics...

yeah the stickers are coming off i hate them but you know how those shops love to advertise. i think i am also going to take the badging off my tail lights. i would go darker on the tint but i get tired of being pulled over and the cops making me take it off and spending $200 on a fine.

Members online

Back