WHEELS, suicides, carbon fiber, shaved, filled.......

Broke_ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I finally found sometime to put my wheels on last night and took some pics this morning, i know it needs lowered, i just have to decide on bags or springs and i think i am going with springs.
CIMG0468.jpg

CIMG0465.jpg

CIMG0463.jpg

CIMG0462.jpg

CIMG0460.jpg

CIMG0466.jpg

CIMG0471.jpg

CIMG0470.jpg

CIMG0469.jpg

:bow: This guy rules!

That thing should be air-bagged.

Nice shots altho you should find some Warehouses or Industrial Parks..:D

Sweeeeeeeet :wrench

but tell me you don't actually drive with the seat like that :lol:

Sweeeeeeeet :wrench

but tell me you don't actually drive with the seat like that :lol:

yeah i drive with the seat like that, i have too i am too tall to fit in the car if i dont lean it back

mann.. that thing is so clean.. that thing would look even better on bags but still great on lowering springs. keep it clean man.

Those are T1R's right? If so how do ya like em, I can actually feel mine bite the road when it rains very well. It almost feels better then when its dry.

Whats the tread life on them tires?lol. Amazing job man!

i have no idea i just got them i had falkens on my other 20s but only put 2000 miles on them in just over two years, if these tires see 1000 miles in two years i will be amazed and thats just because i drove it to dub show in chicago depending on the weather. i never drive the car it has moved maybe 30 ft in the last month.

I love the two tone paint job, you should consider getting airbags. Your ride would look so clean slammed down....

Bags? What is this..South Central LA?

It's a Luxury Sport Car. I beg of you to simply get Eibach Pro Kit performance springs.

Quick random question..what method do you/did you use to secure the grill into the front spoiler?

It's a Luxury Sport Car. I beg of you to simply get Eibach Pro Kit performance springs.

Quick random question..what method do you/did you use to secure the grill into the front spoiler?
i used plastic weld

No...I guess this is LSEGUYS world where everyone must do what he begs of us.

No...I guess this is LSEGUYS world where everyone must do what he begs of us.

The guy has high performance tires, drilled/slotted brakes, "cold" air intake, possibly a modified performance exhaust....

And you think "bags" would be an appropriate suspension to compliment the aforementioned performance enhancements.

Oh.

The guy has high performance tires, drilled/slotted brakes, "cold" air intake, possibly a modified performance exhaust....

And you think "bags" would be an appropriate suspension to compliment the aforementioned performance enhancements.

Oh.

All show no go huh? Or vice versa?

I'd also remove the sticker from the rear side window. Just me.
ELITEST!!!...:lol:..

I doubt performance is totaly what he has in mind seeing on how he is sporting what you call...Twinkies..

Oh.

I have to ask.
How much JUST for the rear suicide door conversion? I personally wouldnt do it, but have to admit, it looks NICE.

Maybe its the light... but it looks like your bumpers have waves... :p

Looks great otherwise. Absolutely love those suicide doors.
icon14.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back