Wheels for sale 18's

Some wheels have the offset on the inside, on one of the spokes. My volvo wheels do, they have the size 19x8 and the offset. It's doesn't say **mm offset, it has some other letters and then the number, but it's the offset

Did you even try them on with the tires mounted?

Ok thanks guys the offset is 52.
Yeah I tried them on, might be just because my car isn't lowered yet. But I think I just want 19's..

You state the tires as being 225/40/18, that is why they seem too small. If you had 235/45/18 on them, tha twould help fill more of the wheel well gap. If you look at my photo gallery, the pictures in that I had 225/45/18 on 18x8 wheel with the Eibach's. I am now running 235/45/18 front and 245/45/18 rear. That fills in really nice.

I hate to say this, but someone has to. Asking $600 for wheels painted with a spray can and still showing dings is ridiculous. That's just amateur. $200 maybe. You must be young, cuz no real car guy would ever dream of doing that and then try to sell it for top dollar. We have more respect for the car and what it's about. You do it right, or if you choose not to, you accept that it's no longer worth sh*t.

These are REAL Jaguar wheels though.. Not some cheap crap.. I agree with filling them in before he painted but they are still worth some money.. Defiantly more than 200.. :cool:

Not if you gotta strip off the screw up and start over. That makes it worse that they were good wheels to start with. Spray painting crap wheels wouldn't be as big of a sin.

How do you know what the condition of the wheels were before I got them? I dont mind if you voice your opinion that's what these forums are for. But I am not forcing you to buy them for the price Not everyone has 1500 to spend on new wheels so I was pricing these for someone that wants a decent set of OEM jaguar wheels. Only thing I would have done different would have been to spend alot more time sanding them down and prep before painting, so you couldnt see any of the dings. And if I didnt tell you it was rattle can'd you probly wouldnt be able to tell.
But thanks

What I'm saying, is that if you take a part that's beat, and half-ass it, you've made it worse. Now someone has to undo what you did, just to get back to where they were and do it right. As I said in a previous post, if you don't do it right, expect that you've lowered the value, not raised it. You can do whatever you want, but you need to understand the effect your decision has on value. If you spray can them and use them, that's your choice and they may look fine from 50' away. If you spray can them and try to sell them, you've lowered their value.

No they look fine from feet away, you dont gotta buy em bro I promise you. But thanks.. again

why dont you keep them? they look pretty sweet and with a drop even 17s look much bigger. Maybe you would like the look?

i know i was shocked to see how much better 17s look with a drop

Good luck Soopa. I think sometimes people hear spray paint and instantly think hillbilly and cheap. That's not always the case. Search the internet for spray painted car or roller painted car and you'll be amazed at some of the paint jobs.

Thanks, I agree with you. I just don't want anyone to be surprised with anything so I was as honest as possible.

why dont you keep them? they look pretty sweet and with a drop even 17s look much bigger. Maybe you would like the look?

i know i was shocked to see how much better 17s look with a drop

Not that it matters, but their 18's.

Couple people were interested but never got back to me so, nope. And these would look ALOT better with a drop, still havent gotten a hold of the dude with the springs yet.. dude is a flake.
IMAG0175.jpg
IMAG0177.jpg
IMAG0173.jpg
IMAG0179.jpg
IMAG0174.jpg

I text-ed him and he said that he was going to ship them to you..I would take those if I could get springs also..

Couple people were interested but never got back to me so, nope. And these would look ALOT better with a drop, still havent gotten a hold of the dude with the springs yet.. dude is a flake.

told you! lol

i hope everything works out tho. Just stay on his a**

Did some searching, these cost more than vulcan's and zeus. I found a place that sells the vulcan' and zeus wheels for about 400 each and these run 600 each. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back