Wheels and Grille

MKVIIRIP

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
can anyone reccomend some good looking, and tasteful wheels? i mean, i really like the 280 cobra R ones from the LMS site, but what i really wanted they wont make in my lug spacing (TSW thruxton in hyper black) but i want something similar. anyone have any ideas for some good wheels that will fit a 5x 108mm lugspacing? (roughly 4.25")
and i dont know if this is the correct forum but i bought my car used and the front end is not quite up to par...can anyone recomend a grille or some custom wire mesh or something? thanks.

The wheels can be found all over the internet. I'm going with a set of bullit replicas in 18". As for the grille, it would have to be a custom job. I'm working on one right now. I'll have pics soon.

Mike

94m5 said:
The wheels can be found all over the internet. I'm going with a set of bullit replicas in 18". As for the grille, it would have to be a custom job. I'm working on one right now. I'll have pics soon.

Mike

Awesome stuff, Mike. I can't wait to see how it comes out, you and your dad do some awesome work together. I can't wait to see how those custom projector headlights come out. If you sell a set, I will be your first customer for sure ! :D I can't stand these damn headlights, they're pretty much brand new and still don't give off enough light. Especially while having the damn cowl hood already taking away from some of my vision. :Beer

Post some pics of both the grille and projectors, ASAP.

Members online

No members online now.
Back