Wheelie

Cubster

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Something very strange happened this morning, after coming back home from getting my coffee, I parked my car in the driveway, sat at the kitchen table to read the Sunday paper when I happened to look at my car to see the front rise as though someone had put a 1500 lb weight in the trunk.......whats going on ?????

I've never heard of that before. Was the ingition on? Prolly a dumb question, but still gotta ask.

Well I know my pump comes on after I park my car and walk away some times. I will be standing next to it after it has been shut off for 20 min and I hear the compressor come on, sorry that dose not help much but that is what happens to me once and a while

94m5 said:
I've never heard of that before. Was the ingition on? Prolly a dumb question, but still gotta ask.

lol, the ignition was not on !!

Hey, I was just asking....you never know sometimes. The only thing I can think of is, the back springs vented, and gave the illusion that the front jacked up?????? I really have no Idea.

I have had the compressor kick in when I've been working on my car. I think the suspension is 'active' for like 45 minutes after shutting down.

It shouldn't pump after you get out. It should release air. Since there is less weight in the vehical. That why, when you get out. The car raises and then lowers right away. It is normal for the compressor to kick back in after its been sitting. Not longer then about a few min after you walk away.

Sifrino3 said:
It shouldn't pump after you get out. It should release air. Since there is less weight in the vehical. That why, when you get out. The car raises and then lowers right away. It is normal for the compressor to kick back in after its been sitting. Not longer then about a few min after you walk away.

it shouldnt but it does, on my car too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back