Wheel Deal?

Krakabeast

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. This will be my first spring/summer with the LS, and I'm on the lookout for some 18'' or 19'' rims/tires because I'm sick of stock and would like a set of high performance tires.

I'm looking for a tire/rim package, not trying to buy them separately. Working with a low budget. Not trying to spend over $500, unless they're real nice. I know that price leaves very little options when the car doesn't have many to begin with.

Anyway, if any of you guys are trying to get rid of wheels and such, or sees anything on ebay, put up a link or pm me. Oh yeah, I'm willing to pay for shipping.

but If you can spend only 500$ on tire and wheel you should wait to spend much to have good tire and nice cause with only 500$ you can only buy tires.

Or give someone a suck 'n blow + 500.. :lol:

HAHAHA

My spending limit would probably be $8-900, but I've seen some lucky people only spending very little to get decent looking rims with tires that have some thread left. I would like to be one of those lucky people.

ya big brand where i live had some nice dark grey 18s on sale for like 100 bucks a piece but they werent the right offset i guess bastards

but I picked up some 17 5 spoke alloys at a junk yard for 200 bucks I like them alot just wish they had them in 18s that would be nice

but happy hunting my friend

I have a set of these that I am selling for $350 plus shipping.

http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-rims/18_inch-verde-kaos-chrome.html

They were purchased in the summer of '09 by the previous owner and used as summer wheels only. I have photos of them but will have to wait to get to my pc to upload them. Although the worn out tires were removed for another forum member that backed out after I removed the tires for him. I removed them so that shipping would be cheaper.

I have a set of these that I am selling for $350 plus shipping.

http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-rims/18_inch-verde-kaos-chrome.html

They were purchased in the summer of '09 by the previous owner and used as summer wheels only. I have photos of them but will have to wait to get to my pc to upload them. Although the worn out tires were removed for another forum member that backed out after I removed the tires for him. I removed them so that shipping would be cheaper.

How bad were the tires?

How bad were the tires?

They were pretty worn. It felt as if the car needed an alignment when at higher speeds on the highway.

Rooftop-3.jpg

If you're willing to spend $800-$900 you'll find a nice set of wheels. Don't be afraid to make an offer if you see a set pop up on craiglist. I'm not so sure you'll find a good set (tires/rims) for $500.

wheel deal

19" 8.5 with 47 offset hankook tires with about 3000 miles 10" 50 offset no tires ,on car for about 3000 miles.$700 + shipping. if interested let me know Ill send pictures.

500 bucks you should just head over to walmart and pick up a set of hub caps, they'll probably look better than a set of 500 dollars "wheels" and tires.... don't call them rims....

my last car had 900 in just the 4 16" wheels and 1500 in tires... you need a bigger budget

Members online

No members online now.
Back