Whats Your Coolest Car Poster?

MsM8tress

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was at the Graham Ford Dealerships out of business auction today and picked this up, gave me an idea for a new fun thread!

Post pic of your hottest car poster, tell how you got it and how much you paid.

I kinda got this by accident, (me at an auction, bound to happen), paid 30 bucks for it an NADA "Code of Ethics" (lololol) poster and a small table. I wasn't sure what I would do with it, but its growing on me, I think Im gonna keep it.

Come on - get a pic of your poster and share!

MsM8

mustangposter (Small).JPG

great idea... :)

I bought the Kimble of 'my' car about 2 years before I actually bought the caddy - I hung it in the garage in front of my daily driver so I would see it everyday -

It was a great carrot (you can see the poster now behind the caddy in the 2nd photo).

The Kimble Testarrosa poster (pic 3) I got about 2 months ago - it now hangs where the Allante poster used to hang. Hopefully in 2 years I'll have to move it so it hangs behind 'my' Ferrari ;)

allanteposter.jpg

amantegarage.jpg

ferrariposter.jpg

Damn the Allante is a sweet car.... I love the hard top... but the glass top I saw was even cooler!

That is sweet foxpaws - I'd like to have one of Tux like that ! Heck, I'd like to have a garage like that!

SMOOCHES
MsM8

It's not a poster, but this is my 1 of 900 etched marble print. My dad bought this in Chicago at a place called World Art in 1992, and he gave it to me as a Christmas present a few years ago. I haven't been able to find anything else about it, and I've never seen another one like it anywhere. He can't remember how much he paid for it, but it probably wasn't cheap lol.

Mustangmarbleizedresinprint1.jpg

Mustangmarbelizedresinprint.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back