Whats the highest MPH reached in your LS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
120 for me, really no need for that in my own personal car, but I know she pulls to 100 really good wanted to see how far that pull goes. It's got more but its really running the balls off the car then.

If I get the need for speed I'll just run the unlimited Crown Vic I have down the barren interstate. Had that bad boy to 145 today. It's like a boat.

I can take the 9 thousand difference, upgrade the LS and Rape the Donkey brains out of the Camry while eating McDonalds and head banging to some ACDC With subs in the trunk all the way down the Quarter mile track.

So do it then. Quit talking about it and start your progress thread on here in the LS section. Let's see the parts, photos, etc. You're so full of chit I can smell it from here. :rolleyes:

If you haven't noticed, you can't even put 4.10 gears in these LS cars without ripping the whole rear end apart and stuffing a REAL Ford 8.8" in it. Ya know, like those 90s Lincolns have that you don't care about. :rolleyes: Some people get it with these cars and you obviously don't. With your platform, there isn't even enough bolt-ons you could possibly do to get into the 13s all motor. Good luck with that. :rolleyes: There's a guy spraying a 100 shot of nitrous and is running times that some Mark VIIIs are running on here all motor including myself if I had a pair of slicks. Hate to break it to ya. LOL But I'm perfectly fine with you not driving the Mark VIII because I wouldn't want you to have too much fun because then you would really be jacking your jaw like me. :D

And this is why AFTERMARKET mods exist. Huraaaaah!!!!

Its all about What you get for what you pay in this world.

I dont care if the cars 100 years old, or made yesterday. I want to know what im getting for my $$$$

I spend 6K on my used LS
Same mileage Camry, 2012, Asks 15K used. The difference of 9 thousand.
Not only does my LS have MORE luxury and nicer suspension, but....

I can take the 9 thousand difference, upgrade the LS and Rape the Donkey brains out of the Camry while eating McDonalds and head banging to some ACDC With subs in the trunk all the way down the Quarter mile track.

Welcome to 2012 where you have OPTIONS and no one gives a strippers dildo about Stock anymore... ... Or Lincolns from the 1990's for that matter =D =D =D

:blah: You don't get it... The LS is an AMAZING luxury car for the price.. I LOVE every second I've spent with mine so far.. They handle nice, have decent power, and are a pleasure to drive.. But they aren't fast.. Never will be fast. There's no aftermarket, and parts are too expensive to fix from beating on them..

Take that 9 grand.. Buy an LS1 camaro for 5, add nitrous and a cam, and have an 11 second car plus an LS

LOL Welcome to the 21st century folks! :) V6 Camry runs 13.9

2007 Camry SE V6 vs G35 Coupe - YouTube

My GF just turned in her 2011 Camry V6. That thing was absolutely ferocious off the line but my LS (which she bought for me) roasted her every single time from 40 mph. FWD rely on traction and if that is broken, oh well. In the wet the LS would just step away with the Advance Trac. That Camry is supposed to be 268hp which is not bad at all but most of the quickness comes from the extra gear. She was thinking about getting a new Lincoln but now she is looking at Jags. Uh oh!

My GF just turned in her 2011 Camry V6. That thing was absolutely ferocious off the line but my LS (which she bought for me) roasted her every single time from 40 mph. FWD rely on traction and if that is broken, oh well. In the wet the LS would just step away with the Advance Trac. That Camry is supposed to be 268hp which is not bad at all but most of the quickness comes from the extra gear. She was thinking about getting a new Lincoln but now she is looking at Jags. Uh oh!

She gets a Jag and you'll be super f*cked off the line hahahaa

This is obviously this kids first car or he either upgraded from a 93 cavalier and the LS feels crazy fast to him.

This thread is hilarious.

This is obviously this kids first car or he either upgraded from a 93 cavalier and the LS feels crazy fast to him.

I would have to agree,

This guy is something else. he thinks cars on Need for speed are the same in real life. First it is impossible to tune an extra 100 horse out of the car.

You have to add parts then tune. I mean come on, let me see if I tell the stock injectors to push more fuel that will work, nooooo you need bigger injectors. and so on. what an idiot.

Actually, my first car was a 1982 Mercury Lynx 1.6 liter SOHC with 68hp and a 4sp manual. I got that in April 1986. Where were you back then?

Actually, my first car was a 1982 Mercury Lynx 1.6 liter SOHC with 68hp and a 4sp manual. I got that in April 1986. Where were you back then?

I wasn't born. However, I wasn't referring to you in my previous post.

And this is why AFTERMARKET mods exist. Huraaaaah!!!!

Its all about What you get for what you pay in this world.

I dont care if the cars 100 years old, or made yesterday. I want to know what im getting for my $$$$

I spend 6K on my used LS
Same mileage Camry, 2012, Asks 15K used. The difference of 9 thousand.
Not only does my LS have MORE luxury and nicer suspension, but....

Welcome to 2012 where you have OPTIONS and no one gives a strippers dildo about Stock anymore... ... Or Lincolns from the 1990's for that matter =D =D =D

Smells like teen spirit. I hear the same kind of talk from the local ricers. When they lose the HP/TQ race, they start talking bucks and fuel economy. I guess since the LS is not a fuel efficient car, that just leaves money. I'd be embarassed to spend thousands on performance parts for a car just to have some old bat in a Camry toast me at a street light.

The LS is a fairly quick car, but is by no means fast. My pickup truck will tear my LS a new one, but then my pickup has a larger, modified engine where the LS is stock. Didn't buy the LS for speed, bought it for a comfy ride while carrying 4 people.

lol def some good comedy.

Heres what F%^'s me up about some of u guys
I feel that my LS is pretty damn fast. BEING THAT IT ISNT A RACE CAR
Ive drove some mean ass cars and I know what fast is. For a regular luxury daily driver, my LS is a nice snappy ride, If im doing 60-70mph on the highway, and punch it around a semi, it yanks me and gets me to a 100mph real quick.

But why the @#$* do we compare the damn thing to cars designed for the sole principle of being fast? A guy that works for me has a SRT-8 Charger. Pretty damn fast. Heavy around corners, but def fast. My point is its def a diff ballgame.

As stated before, considering $$$, You can pick up a pretty sick trans am, z28, or whatever for under 10k. So why are u taking a sporty luxury car and ghetto'n it up. Its not what this cars for.

A really wise man is saying get back to your side of the forum and hype up your mundane viii.

Ha.

If the LS had a 4 valve mod motor, they would have nothing to hype about. Its really easy to compare a forced induction vehicle to a stock engine and brag.

But lets put a supercharged mark against a supercharged AJ-V8 and it a whole different story.

Jaguar S-Type R 145mph - YouTube

XFR is even faster.

I would have to agree,

This guy is something else. he thinks cars on Need for speed are the same in real life. First it is impossible to tune an extra 100 horse out of the car.

You have to add parts then tune. I mean come on, let me see if I tell the stock injectors to push more fuel that will work, nooooo you need bigger injectors. and so on. what an idiot.

Where did i say i got 100 HP out of a tune? Please quote that post and show me? ... ... you tool >_>

So do it then. Quit talking about it and start your progress thread on here in the LS section. Let's see the parts, photos, etc. You're so full of chit I can smell it from here. :rolleyes:

If you haven't noticed, you can't even put 4.10 gears in these LS cars without ripping the whole rear end apart and stuffing a REAL Ford 8.8" in it. Ya know, like those 90s Lincolns have that you don't care about. :rolleyes: Some people get it with these cars and you obviously don't. With your platform, there isn't even enough bolt-ons you could possibly do to get into the 13s all motor. Good luck with that. :rolleyes: There's a guy spraying a 100 shot of nitrous and is running times that some Mark VIIIs are running on here all motor including myself if I had a pair of slicks. Hate to break it to ya. LOL But I'm perfectly fine with you not driving the Mark VIII because I wouldn't want you to have too much fun because then you would really be jacking your jaw like me. :D

Says the guy driving a Lincoln from the 90's whos poured thousands into it already ;)
Read cammerfe's post i quoted here.

:blah: You don't get it... The LS is an AMAZING luxury car for the price.. I LOVE every second I've spent with mine so far.. They handle nice, have decent power, and are a pleasure to drive.. But they aren't fast.. Never will be fast. There's no aftermarket, and parts are too expensive to fix from beating on them..

Take that 9 grand.. Buy an LS1 camaro for 5, add nitrous and a cam, and have an 11 second car plus an LS
BLAH BLAH BLAH Any car can be made fast. Yes i get the LS is luxury. But just because some Bozo has an opinion on what he thinks of a car, doesn't make it fact, and certainly will be taken with a grain of salt.

Prepare to get Butt hurt: Read this mans post

A few comments---
First, you may find it of interest to go through 'Land Speed LS' in the HP section.

I hold the Maxton/ECTA National Record in E/F CC with my '02 Sport. That equates to 0-140.106 in a measured mile. Please note that that isn't top speed, but top speed from a standing start in one mile. I've been to about 155 on a deserted section of multi-lane. On that occasion, I didn't have the spray turned on, but did have the belly-pan in place. There was a little more possible, but I was about to run out of road!

I run Michelin Pilot Sport 'Z' rated tires.

When I finally get the new engine finished, including the turbos, the speeds will jump up considerably. The new class---E/BF CC stands at present at about 185 or so in the mile.

KS

I believe hes still using the AJ3.9 , at any rate hes using a Lincoln LS
Your Mark Viii VS this guy. :D :D :D

Ha.

If the LS had a 4 valve mod motor, they would have nothing to hype about. Its really easy to compare a forced induction vehicle to a stock engine and brag.

But lets put a supercharged mark against a supercharged AJ-V8 and it a whole different story.

XFR is even faster.

They can brag all they want. Those things would end up upside down around corners trying to stick with a 4 door sedan.

A true sports car isn't just about power....

27452761.jpg

im with ya broski. I appreciate the power my LS has. But I just want a nice comfortable ride that looks good,handles great, and cools n heats my balls when need be. I can press a button and she even talks to me! Very dependable. How can you be upset with that?

^^^

LOL

I like how there's even a 'Land Speed LS' in the HP section For this apparent "Slow car"

My 98 will rape your 2002.

And by the way, To the Cocky Mark owner ( AND those of you who plea the LS cant be modified because of your opinions) who think he/They knows what their talking about :: QUIK LS > About me > times

Yes the aftermarket is Limited because of poor sales of the LS and limited number of people modifying, but simple bolt-ons are available. ALot of other work is custom.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/member.php?u=481

Look at his times, and go back to the Mark Viii kiddy play grounds when your done. ;) Thank you!

356i87.jpg

9.999 @ 109? well that's not right. his blown 3.9 didn't have that much power. and a 10 sec car should trap much higher than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back