Whats everyone doing for Labor Day?

lincolnx2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just got off work, so I am about to go to walmart and get some baked beans, cole slaw and a few movies from Redbox.

I have some beef ribs sitting in the refridgerator, and some already made long island ice tea.

I may wash the cars on Monday, other than that, i am bored as you can tell.

Just finished moving my sister into her 2nd house... man I'm a tired/sore petter than that just enjoy some much needed time off !!! Prob also wash the car finish my grill paint job and yeah order some parts etc

I watched some football, and ate too much. Tomorrow I'm going to put the boom back on the tractor and drag some utility poles to a location that's not my front yard...

last day before school starts, ill probably be committing suicide:eek:

You're going back to school right? I thought I remembered you sating you wanted to go back, or maybe it was someone else. Well if it was you, congrats, if not then, cool stay in school.

I'm going to sleep!!!!! Maybe BBQ and jump in the pool. Oh prob wash the ls too :D

A bunch of food and home-made beer to share with friends and family. The weather is going to be beautiful!

i'm taking the wife and kids over grandma and papa's house for some bbq and a dip in the pool today, tomorrow is my day, i'm gonna finish cleaning my mess i made in my shop yesterday, then i'm gonna give my mark a bath, then maybe i'll go for a drive!

working...but I might go out to hospitals and SCARE women whom are in LABOR.....

I'll be working in the morning the going home to my newborn son that was born on thursday :)

You're going back to school right? I thought I remembered you sating you wanted to go back, or maybe it was someone else. Well if it was you, congrats, if not then, cool stay in school.

I'm going to sleep!!!!! Maybe BBQ and jump in the pool. Oh prob wash the ls too :D

thanks alax, yeah im going back, graduated in 04, but never went to college, school starts tuesday, full time student, majoring in business admin., ill see how it goes, my classes are accounting, intro to literature, philosophy of religion, and intro to computers. im excited, just to have something to do, lol

I'm going to be saying good bye to my siter who rode on her VTX to spend the weekend ... Might go with the daughter to Madison .. for a little shopping..

Cleaning out my garage and getting some shelves hung in there. Trying to get my Mustang running (no power to fuel pump relay). Take my Daughter to lunch and then be................................LAZY!!!!!!

Got the SX/4 to stop spitting fuel out of the accelerator pump, modified a HELP! diaphragm to make it fit. Did a tune up on it, o ya and I worked all night before too. I think I'm hungry, but I'm so exhausted I can't tell.

I recleared my passenger side headlight since a fly decided to fly in the path of the spray paint yesterday, and die on the assy. And I cleaned the inside of the car (my kid did a number on my backseat, no not a #1 or #2 lol)

I made some fish tacos, and am now watching Too Fat For 15 on the style channel.

Members online

Back