Whats broke on your car?

Lasagna ....since I bought it at 88K miles has 166K now.
no rear defrost
Blend door... (again)
auto glide turned off ...noisy
tilt/tele turned off.. intermittent
moon roof off track?...pulled fuse
drivers door switch that shuts off stereo when opened...intermittent usually off. pass side OK.
CD changer finally shot...open it up CD's won't spin
Rear bumper/front grill paint faded.
wheel shimmy @ 57 mph but fine at 50 or 60 ???
check engine light on some fuel evap.? BS code... still gets 28 mpg hwy. so who cares.
dried up coffee spill on pass. floor mat. I'll get to it.
and that's not counting all the typical Mark VIII things I've fixed over the years,
But I love this car and want another low mileage one!!!

Ford Nut still has you beat. :)

Nohing mechanical , a few minor cosmetic issues I'am working on but has to wait until spring .
The mark doesn't go out the garage in bad weather & not until we have about 4 rain showers in the
spring to wash the salt off the pavement .

Trans mount is shot- ordered one from Summit on Thursday-arrived yesterday. AC pulley makes noise

First and formost the driver! window lasagne, blend door, wood missing from passenger door panel. repaint rear bumper. mechanical has a leak maybe rear main seal. and powersteering hose? leaks less than a quart a month on both of the leaks so minor.

First and formost the driver! window lasagne, blend door, wood missing from passenger door panel. repaint rear bumper. mechanical has a leak maybe rear main seal. and powersteering hose? leaks less than a quart a month on both of the leaks so minor.

Power steering is probably the sensor, just replaced mine for that reason

Careful with AM PS-pumps. Most will make the dreaded whine noise.. Ive used them before, but now I only use factory

Got some new rattles from the suspension. P/S low beam HID ballast went bad. Still got a small oil leak. Still need to replace the IAC and TPS. Also probably need to clean the MAF. It has a stumble on takeoff when cold. After it warms up it goes like heck! Dash has developed a very annoying squeak that's driving me insane(er)! Such are the perils of owning a 19 year old car...

Members online

Back