whats become cliche.....air ride question

Your best bet in my opion is to lower about 2 in with the sensors so it looks cool while driving, but you can still cross an intersection without bouncin off the asphalt and then find a Ray switch to dump it while parked.

I did the all out sensor lower at first and its stupid, undriveable and you will ruin the front end in a matter of minutes, along with your kidney.

The Ray switch will vent the bags completely and get you as low as possible(with out opening the bags and modifing them) and I've heard the a set of Tbird shocks in the rear will net you close to an extra inch with vented bags(thats more rumor than fact but I read it on here somewhere.)

Just dont ride around with the poor car bouncing on the bumpstops cause then your car will look like the bags are blown and your too cheap to fix it.

Oh ya..POST SOME PICS!

chromebrow-that would be fine and nice but the point i was trying to achieve is that sensor lowering doesnt seem to effect the front end.....Once again, I've moved the sensors all the way up with no effect, any ideas?

and to ratdog, can you enlighten me to the term frogman? i've seen that multiple times on this forum but dont know what it means

chromebrow-that would be fine and nice but the point i was trying to achieve is that sensor lowering doesnt seem to effect the front end.....Once again, I've moved the sensors all the way up with no effect, any ideas?

and to ratdog, can you enlighten me to the term frogman? i've seen that multiple times on this forum but dont know what it means

hes a member, dont worry you will find him soon enough ;)

dont get get me wrong, sure he comes off harsh to noobs and spoon feeding. and he reminds me of my high school english teacher, but frog gave up on me anyway ;) but in reality he is a great guy, and im glad to have him a friend. as long as you search and try looking for something for yourself and have thick enough skin you should be fine

A frogman is a man that looks like a frog... yeah, that's it.

hes a member, dont worry you will find him soon enough ;)

If he keeps asking questions without doing his search homework with due diligence, he will.

dont get get me wrong, sure he comes off harsh to noobs and spoon feeding.

I come off as harsh to everyone. Worst that could happen if I annoy the "wrong" person, is getting my ass kicked.

and he reminds me of my high school english teacher, but frog gave up on me anyway ;)

As did your English teacher, it would seem? :p

but in reality he is a great guy,

LIES!

and im glad to have him a friend.

Why, thank you, R. The feeling is mutual.

as long as you search and try looking for something for yourself and have thick enough skin you should be fine

What he said.

i shouldn't have asked about frogman, any one agree or disagree with my height sensors or vent volenoids?

sounds like it could be the vent at the compressor is stuck closed, car not seeing drop at hwy speeds would trip the light

new issue, cant find any info...and yes, i've searched for the last 45 minutes. Not running right, extreme loss of power...feels like car is only running on 4 cylinders, system check says all is good, not blowing smoke. shifting fine, no knocking. Im assuming coil pack, any one have any other ideas?

sounds like a boot or a coil died. limp it to the store and buy a couple boots. then start pulling coils. you should have a check eng light on, have the code pulled to know where to start looking

Apparenty the cop's go in under the engine, any one know how hard they are to replace...should i just go to the mechanic or is it simple?

:lol:

Easiest thing in the world. Two 10mm bolts to remove the COP covers and thats it. They slide out and have but a single plug.

ended up being the filter that the plug goes into that keeps oil out....guess its gonna be a while before shes up and running again, unless any one knows of a cheap fix for this

ended up being the filter that the plug goes into that keeps oil out....guess its gonna be a while before shes up and running again, unless any one knows of a cheap fix for this
Wut? I havent the foggiest idea what you are saying?

when i replaced the downed coil it worked fine for a day then i got cylinder 3 misfire AGAIN so i decided to change the spark plug at that point.
I pulled the coil and spark plug the next day and both were soaked with oil. I was told that theres a part that the spark plug goes through that must be broken and letting oil in, therefor causing the misfire....but hey, i'm just going on what i was told, any ideas?

still misfiring, billy lol

when i replaced the downed coil it worked fine for a day then i got cylinder 3 misfire AGAIN so i decided to change the spark plug at that point.
I pulled the coil and spark plug the next day and both were soaked with oil. I was told that theres a part that the spark plug goes through that must be broken and letting oil in, therefor causing the misfire....but hey, i'm just going on what i was told, any ideas?

still misfiring, billy lol

Leaking spark plug well seal(s)

Members online

No members online now.
Back