what you think of her

oskiny

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
am still dealing with problems with my engine light coming on said it was bad cat but replaced it and still on maybe i need a flash

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0180[1].jpg

IMG_0113[1].jpg

IMG_0125[1].jpg

IMG_0110[1].jpg

IMG_0112[1].jpg

its nice, i still love that color but im not sure about the chrome pillars

looks good other then the blue a$$ light on the inside. get some white lights and you would be good. oh and get the pillars off ahhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys serious?? i should get rid of the pillers, and blue lights. but everybody and their mom likes the lights because it brings out that rich interior look and the pillars looks good with the chrome rims am about to get.
is only i can get someone to photoshop it so i can see how it would look

Naw dude chrome pillars look kinda corny...but the light work looks good.

Are those ebay fog lights with ccfl rings on them? Did you have to cut the the bumper a little to make them fit? Looks nice

yea i had to cut them to make it fit but it came out nice...and i just took out the chrome pillers people lol now i need more advice keep them coming...angel eyes and rims but what rims :shifty:

yea i had to cut them to make it fit but it came out nice...and i just took out the chrome pillers people lol now i need more advice keep them coming...angel eyes and rims but what rims :shifty:

Nice ride. I like the color.
Getting rid of the chrome pillars is a good start....very good start.
I don't know if you like the TSW wheel pictured below, but they would look good on a LS.

tswjar_large.jpg

Here is a picture of a very similar wheel on a STR. Just to give you an idea what it should look like.
DSCF0059-1.jpg

o yea i like those rims...have been looking around but cant seem to make a good decision..i want 20'' nothing lower or higher maybe 19'' but they look small sometimes...were can i find those rims??

OK cool. I like how they look. Sometimes the stock lse fog lights look small at certain angles and get cut off.

The one with the fogs in green mode look really cool with the color of your paint.

Those rims are sweet but the highest offset available for our cars is 40mm. That and a 19X8 rim would be cutting it close if you are lowered.

yea i dont think i want to lower her because am already having trouble with how low she is right now lol..thats a V6 emblem actually and i want the lincoln ornament instead but dont want to have to put a hole through the hood :(

if you think the green lights are cool wait till you see the blue once turn on with the interior lights because they match..i swear i have people with bmw and benz wanting my ride

Members online

No members online now.
Back