What was everyone's first car?

In 1990 I bought a 1969 Ford Falcon with a 302-2V, C6, and a 3:08 Traction-Lok 8". All original. The only other option it had was the AM radio. Had NO power steering or brakes, rubber carpet, a black vinyl bench interior, whitewalls, dogdish hubcaps... A high school sleeper. I still have the VIN memorized.

My first car is a 2006 blue on blue AT GTO and I love it, I had to get down on my knees to my dad for it after he told me a Navigator or a Mark LT is too much car for a first car

my first car

My first car was a 1937 Hudson Terraplane, 6 cylinder, 3 speed stick, 4 door sedan, with suicide front doors. Had front bucket seats, armstrong power steering, mechanical brakes, 4 and 60 airconditioning. Bought it when I was 15, and wish I still had it.

-My first car was a 1987 Chrysler LeBaron
-Then a 1991 Honda Accord
-Then shared a 1997 Hyundai Elantra with my mom
-Then a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
-Then a 2002 Jeep TJ Apex
-Then I got my 2002 Lincoln LS V8
-And my winter beater was a 1993 Jeep Cherokee (but sadly it couldn't take the punishment I put it through, and now I need a new beater)

My first car was a 1937 Hudson Terraplane, 6 cylinder, 3 speed stick, 4 door sedan, with suicide front doors. Had front bucket seats, armstrong power steering, mechanical brakes, 4 and 60 airconditioning. Bought it when I was 15, and wish I still had it.

yeah i wish you had it still also, better yet i wish i had it! that car was the ultimate mobster car haha one of my favorite looking vehicles ever.

1st and 1st fun cars

1st car- 61 Impala 6 cyl. ?HP
1st- fun car 69 Camaro SS 350 300HP

My first car was a 1990 5spd 300zxTT. It was charcoal grey with gunmetal 18' rims, also had the supra spoiler on it. This car had 320 hp stock, the only mods i had was k&n intake and full borla exhaust. I don't recomend having this as a first car because i just piled on tickets after tickets. Just way too fast for me being 18 yrs old at the time. I got a really great deal on it so i couldn't pass it down. I had the car for about a year. I remember i had raced this kid in his integra just ate him up. But like two weeks later this little bastard had came up to my car and through a piece of sidewalk through my back windshield. He messed up my t-tops and the body. I just had to sell her, i was goin to get another one but i saw the Ls and just went with that. I'll get another one one day when i have the time and money to restore it.

Damn, I hate to admit this....My first car was a 41 Plymouth in 1952. That was when second gear rubber was a big deal and a Model A coil hooked to a spark plug screwed into the end of the tail pipe would shoot a flame out 10 feet!

1980 Mercury Capri inline 6 twobarrel carb, 4spd overdrive manual transmission, gold in color, pop up sunroof, Carroll Shelby wheels (looked like bbs) and the system was to die for in 1983, (4) 6x9 Jensen Quadrax, Pyramid 750w 7-band graphic eq. Pioneer Supertuner with auto-reverse, Jensen triax 5.25" rounds in doors. It rocked with way too much distortion..but I loved it. I miss that car, and if I could find it again, I would buy it from the person on the spot. I loved that car.

I drove my moms 1996? Nissan Quest until my dad bought his Z3 which freed up the 1999 Mercury Mystake which I beat the hell out of(used to tear apart my buddies integra + other friends civic). Then I got a 1998 Mystake when I was off to DeVry($$$$$$$$$$$$$). Dropped out of college started working full-time and bought my 01 LS black on black, could not be happier.

I had a '66 F-100 step side before I bought my first car... a '66 Mustang convertible with a 289 3 speed.:)

65 chevellle 300 (i think that's what it was called)-4 door, streight six (230?) with a powerglide-it had major rust;) under the plastic floor covering and once my PANT legs caught fire while on my way to the Jersey shore, with Donna (my first girl) next to me-it was a moment...

Ive had many of cars since i got my licence under a Ford company policy.
2003 Explorer Sporttrac
2003 Ford Focus
2004 Explorer Sporttrac
2005 Ford FiveHundred
2006 F-150 FX4
2007 Ford Fusion
But my first car I ever actually owned was a 1983 Dodge Diplomat that I got from my great aunt. Just sold it on Saturday but its still in my driveway.
Now I finally have the car I've always wanted, the LS.

First car was a 1962 Impala SS. Sure miss that car, but I miss my 70 GTO more. Actually I had a 67 Ford F100 Stepside Pickup this was actually my 1st motor vehicle.

First ride was a 1965 MGB, then I increased the cylinder count by 50% with an MGC, then another 100% with a Jag XKE V12. Come to think of it, I'm feelin pretty damn old driving a car like the LS.

Haaaa! 1st car, 1964 MGB, then a '67 MGB........then a Sunbeam Alpine (way better car....) and about 20 cars later or so the LS......

1st Car

My first car was a 1963 Studebaker "Lark"...sky blue, then British Racing Green...and that was the only thing fast about that car.
I got in my first accident, my first ticket, and my first.....well, 'nuff said...:D

First Car

My first was a 53 Ford flathead V8 two door coupe with three on the tree.
Who has the record here?

First was a '78 Plymouth Fury station wagon w/ 350 V8. Not much for the eyes, but the motor was healthy! My next (after the Fury was wrecked three months later.) was a '78 Ford Fairmont w/ the in line 6 cylendar...dream on, CRAZYMAN! lol It did run quite well. Seems like it wasn't driven much under 70MPH. I'm glad I didn't have the four cylindar ....

91 buick regal sedan, white. blue interior. As much as it let me down, I miss it. We had a lot of good times together.....LOL...

1986 Dodge Conversion Van with extra roof. 318 under the hood, 4 captains chairs, and a bed in the back... i wonder why my girlfriends' fathers always hated me? :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back