what to do?

Outkast

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I never thought I'd be the one to post something like this. I put some serious debate into whether or not I'd bring this here, but here it is.

We've been married for 6 years now, together for 9. I have to say, I never saw this coming. I mean, I thought we were happily married and all.

But lately, about the last 2 months, she's been getting weird phone calls. And if I'm the one who answers the person just hangs up. she talks on the phone quietly and insists on her privacy when speaking with her "friend" - something she has never did before. Lately the girls nights out have become more and more frequent, and what once was a once a month thing has turned into 3x a week. And it's always late.

It's been this growing awful feeling in the pit of my stomach for a few weeks now. I guess I just chose to try and ignore it, like it will go away, right? This sort of thing couldn't possibly happen to me!

But last night, during one of her nights with the "girls" I decided to do something about it.

I decided to catch her in the act. After she went out I snuck into the garage and waited for her to come home. I hid behind my car and watched her arrive. A red MR2 pulled up shortly after midnight and she got out. Her shirt was all unbuttoned and ruffled, and the bitch even took her underwear out of her pocket! It was then that I noticed a small crack forming at the rear of my bumper, maybe 2" long.

So what should I do??? Is this something I can fix myself or should I just hire a local bodyman??

confront her you know you dont drive like a woman she must have hit your car she should pay
lol

Dude!!!!!!!!!! I remember you taling about your fiance friday night. Thinking WTF!!!!! Wife and a fiance. I was thinking your having your cake and eating too.:Beer The wife fooling around. Your upset. HELL!!!!! Problem solved. Right!!!!!:dancefool Then I read the ending. You f@#ker.:rolleyes: ......... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back