What the hell?? Somebody is using my pictures to sell their shiit on ebay.

Photographs are considered automatically copyrighted by the person who took the them. If you took the pictures with film and have the negatives or slides it would be fairly easy to bring a copyright infringement case against the individual. However, if it's a digital image you would have had to embed a digital copyright into the image data.

I kinda think that it sucks someone did this, but how many times do we use other photos here on this forum and on the web all together?

I kinda think that it sucks someone did this, but how many times do we use other photos here on this forum and on the web all together?

I WOULD NEVER USE OTHER GUYS PICTURES!!:shifty:

vbpgimageCA6FHNJJ.jpg

vbpgimageCAE07IHC.jpg

vbpgimageCA2WKWK5.jpg

Are you just saying that cause I am that friend that you have but dont have with a LS that must look just like it? :cool:

j/k Thanks!

Same boat...

So this is no big deal really - I just thought it was interesting that someone was using a photochopped version of one of my pictures from LVC in an auction (without permission) as well. I am not really offended, just a little sketched out. :shifty:

Original:
2619995_26_full.jpg

The auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LINCOLN-LS-CHROME-MESH-GRILLE-GRILL-03-04-2003-2004_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33645QQihZ006QQitemZ160199159235QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

At first I was not sure, but you can actually see some of my rivets, as well as identical tree reflections on the hood. It is pretty misleading, as it is an altered picture.

Note the strange offer: ***WE NOW HAVE A SPECIAL OFFER.......IF YOU PURCHASE THIS KIT AND SEND IN QUALITY PICTURES OF THE GRILLE INSTALLED ON YOUR VEHICLE YOU WILL BE REFUNDED FOR THE PRICE OF THE GRILLE. CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! This is on a first come first serve basis, once the first person sends in pictures no other refunds will be given***

Some people...

Members online

Back