What the hell?? Somebody is using my pictures to sell their shiit on ebay.

Send a complaint and a link to this forum and your pictures to EBay.

:shifty: :shifty: I don't think they're your pictures! He just happened to have the exact same car, with the exact same color, with the exact same rims, in the exact same state, in the exact same town, parked on the exact same streets, in the exact same spots...thats all!!:shifty: :D

WOW!! More pics available too, I would request them and see what he sends you, more pics of your own car????

Shows how shady Ebay can be. They probably are not even the right wheels that hes selling.

:shifty: :shifty: I don't think they're your pictures! He just happened to have the exact same car, with the exact same color, with the exact same rims, in the exact same state, in the exact same town, parked on the exact same streets, in the exact same spots...thats all!!:shifty: :D

And the using the exact same camera..... :shifty: Wow, small world. :rolleyes:

haha

I requested more pics, but they are of the actual wheels, but the real question is will they fit the LS?? he told me they are 5x114 bolt patern.

I sent him a messege of "Thank you for using my pictures", They he responded back that he is sorry and he thinks that my car is hot and also his wheels are off of the car already so that was the only way to show pictures of them on the car.

Well, let em sell. Let's see what he answers to 02V8Sport's bolt pattern question again.

I just e-mailed him and said that I sold my wheels few months ago using the same pictures and also told him that let's hope so nobody finds out.

I asked him about the 5x114 bolt pattern and the pic of the LS, his response:

cause the pictures are of a friend of mines car...i have a cadillac cts which is a 5 x 114...both are the same exact wheel, just with different bolt patterns...i'm selling the wheels not the car

People do some dumb:q:q:q:q on Ebay. Some company was using pictures of my LS on Ebay to sell the Razzi body-kit. I message them. never got a responds. They did remove the auction thou.:rolleyes:

You wouldn't believe how many times my LS was on eBay for sale!! Yeah, that's right for sale! There are two auctions on eBay now that have pictures of my car in the auction selling grille inserts and angel eyes. The only way to ensure your pictures won't end up on eBay is to watermark them.

People do some dumb:q:q:q:q on Ebay. Some company was using pictures of my LS on Ebay to sell the Razzi body-kit. I message them. never got a responds. They did remove the auction thou.:rolleyes:

Damn I thought I read that you knew that. I would be super pissed if some scammer was biting my style. But I drive a bone stock POS so i dont have to worry

haha thats crazy. if i saw mine on ebay, id be checking my car like every 15 mins to make sure they arent selling something they dont have "yet."

Call Fat Tony

I say call Fat Tony and the boys to pay him a special visit!:D

Members online

Back