what the hell is with all the crazy chicks

topher5150

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
What the hell is with these crazy chicks going ape :q:q:q:q at fast food restaurants lately. There have been all kinds of stories lately of women driving their cars into the lobby because the drive through wasn't open early enough, women, in this video, assaulting employees because they ran out of chicken nuggets, women calling 911 because they didn't get enough shrimp in their Chinese food. I used to work at a local chain restaurant and without a doubt women were the worst customers. If their food was late or cold you either got no tip or a tongue lashing. I've seen waitress getting screamed at because someone else screw up the order.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4307127/...n-case-of-mcnugget-madness/?playlist_id=87485

Ha! Mercury Sable! :D

She looks like trailer trash.

I got attacked by a woman when I worked at McDonald's in 1997. Good times... :rolleyes:

2 words.....cell phone...... the single worst thing a woman can have while driving..... if im driving and i pull up next to a female on a cell phone, i start shakin worse than a queer eating a hotdog. :)

2 words.....cell phone...... the single worst thing a woman can have while driving..... if im driving and i pull up next to a female on a cell phone, i start shakin worse than a queer eating a hotdog. :)

i saw a lady knitting while she was at a red light. the most frighting is riding with a ditsy, easily distracted teenage female driver

bitches be runnin wild...

see what happens when we give them equal rights?

2 words.....cell phone...... The single worst thing a woman can have while driving..... If im driving and i pull up next to a female on a cell phone, i start shakin worse than a queer eating a hotdog. :)

rofl!

Members online

Back