What mods should i do to my new black on black?

Thanks 4 the help JWerner2. Ill get some pics up as soon as they get here.

I looked at the wheels and they look ok. Probably look nice on black. I just don't like certain brands as they have a huge media type following but those look good! Thats the bad part, some wheels from TIS can look good but just the name makes me cringe. Its kind of like the "coffee table name brand" in the wheels world.

See that? Thats nice to hear actually. No one recommended them but you decided to get them anyway cause thats just what you want.
Actually if you look on post 23 I told him that if he likes them then go ahead and get them. I am pretty sure he is a big boy (seeing he is driving and all) and was going to get those rims before anybody said anything.

TIS 03's on the way!!

Please post picture when you get them on your car. I love to see the VARIETY of rims on LS's.

So f*cking what? Its not like you recommended them to him. Yes it was his decision now shut the f*ck up for once!

hahaha.....U guys are crazy Mo Fo's!!! LoL :p
I love my Black on Black, But how bout throwing a twist into it....a lil bronze maybe?!?!?! check it:
WOW_LScopycopy.gif

....Ok they are kinda more Gold, But I think it looks pretty kewl......Specially if u had a custom kit, side ehuast, roof spoiler, Flush spoiler, and a BIG brake kit! Shouldnt be too hard........Right?!?!?:rolleyes:
L8rz!
-JJ:cool:

KleenLS............Will you photoshop some chrome 20in. TIS 03's on the same car, :D just want to see what mine is gonna look like:D . Thanks man,

Members online

Back