What mods can be done to an '04 LS8. What S type R parts cross over also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some bucket of talent this kid is, can I get in on this?

I will give this troll one thing. He is original. This is a far shot from the normal ebonics speaking and giant rimz we usually get.

Some bucket of talent this kid is, can I get in on this?

I'm actually surprised that this thread went south and for once you were not apart of it. you got to admit, it has your type of shenanigans written all over it.

I will give this troll one thing. He is original. This is a far shot from the normal ebonics speaking and giant rimz we usually get.

its a special kind, I'll tell you that! kinda just came out of left field...

Any luck finding an LS or finding a way to mod the LS to out run Charger police cars yet?

Maybe you can put a tow dolly on the back of a corvette and have the vet just ride in the LS while he drives the vette. See, you all just need to think outside of the box!

Any luck finding an LS or finding a way to mod the LS to out run Charger police cars yet?

yes, please look for "baddest LS" and the "LSX"

either one of them should have no problem out running a Charger Pursuit, probably even a Ford Interceptor. however the LS1 powered LSX would probably have a hard time keeping up with the new LS3 powered Caprice PPV. if you were being chased by a fleet of those, you would probably need the Baddest LS...

Maybe you can put a tow dolly on the back of a corvette and have the vet just ride in the LS while he drives the vette. See, you all just need to think outside of the box!

I think that would take the vetts power to weight just a little too low, you would be better loading it up on a small flatbed trailer and pulling it with either a built Powerstroke or dirtymaxx and seeing what over 1000ftlbs can do!

Weird, I just went to the Fiero forums and asked everyone there if they could help me mod my newly acquired Fiero to outrun police helicopters and no one was cooperative... They kept telling me "GET AN LS." First world problems...

Weird, I just went to the Fiero forums and asked everyone there if they could help me mod my newly acquired Fiero to outrun police helicopters and no one was cooperative... They kept telling me "GET AN LS." First world problems...

:lol::bowrofl::bowrofl:

I think that would take the vetts power to weight just a little too low, you would be better loading it up on a small flatbed trailer and pulling it with either a built Powerstroke or dirtymaxx and seeing what over 1000ftlbs can do!

With a roll-back you can get some knight rider action going on too!

Sir, that was a good one!

:Beer

I'm actually surprised that this thread went south and for once you were not apart of it. you got to admit, it has your type of shenanigans written all over it.

Com'on now, this kid is far worse than I've ever been and I was not online when it started, was working late. It's not me, I have nothing to do with it, get Joey to look into the IP address of the poster, he'll confirm with you it's not that same IP address accessing the SQL database.

I barely have time these days, working 12-14hr days, I wouldn't have the energy for it either.

Thanks for the accusation though!

The more I read, the more interesting/ridiculous things got. 10/10, would read again.

1546607d1404150937-casio-g-shock-vs-timex-shock-what-should-i-choose-1561989-884279_time_to_stop.jpg

1546607d1404150937-casio-g-shock-vs-timex-shock-what-should-i-choose-1561989-884279_time_to_stop.jpg

Had a Nice Navigator. Too difficult for ingress. Again only performance mods for the LS. Please don't make me ask for a ban.

An SUV is too hard to enter but a (low to the ground) LS isn't? Your boss must be a dwarf. I had to put my stock springs back on to make it easier for my 85yo mother-in-law to ingress and egress my LS; she had trouble with it lowered.

I know I should have left the bowl empty but I just couldn't resist.

This is the part where I would have blown milk back out through my nose, too funny!

At diner one night one of my kids said something quite humorous and I proceeded to blow red wine from my nose and I spit some out. You should have seen the looks on their faces!! They thought. Was gonna die right then and there!!!!

Yeah, I think I've done it once or twice in my lifetime.

It's actually a dumb move because all you'd have to do is open the mouth but Nooooo,
we have to hold it in so we can pop the release valve and out it comes.

~ not "went down the wrong hole" more like, "came out the wrong ho...." wait, :yuck: *@%#$^ NEVER MIND !!!!!!!!!

Just popped back in, got a real solution for oldsouth... got twice the drive wheels so it'll run away from the black helicopters and white vans that are chasing them, twice the turning wheels so it'll out handle them on the corners, and not just one but TWO rotary engines to eventually carry both him and his passenger away from the danger and intrigue they're running away from.

image003_std.jpg

Or maybe he can just get one of these and just shoot the bad guys who are trying to run them down and steal their candy bars.

cobraSUV1-thumb.jpg

You're too much!!!! That would be the answer. This is short 2 doors and is a little flashy (though totally stock) but is a Lincoln and would be fun to drive!!!!

batrex_2414449b.jpg

The not so flashy version....

Lincoln-futura-.jpg

batrex_2414449b.jpg

Lincoln-futura-.jpg

Batmobile was a Lincoln, you kid me not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back