what kind of systems do all of you have?

i took the RE Sx 15 out so i could use my trunk to move somethings plus i am having the box redesigned so until i get it back i just put 1 12" Memphis M3 Dual 4ohm sub on the Alpine amp running it at 15% volume from the amp. here is a clip i put on youtube yeah i was bored lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo2lVuRZBmk

well,this past friday i put two 2512's in my car,and one of my friends fried one of em, and another friend pushed the dustcap in on the other,so now im paying for a recone and a new carbon cap, great

uumm 1 fired 1 and the other pushed it in.. why were they so close to your stuff in the 1st place lol... i wouldnt recone them i would make them buy all new ones.

naw,its cool, im not mad, this just means that in the future i can screw with their :q:q:q:q,so,its all good. just sucks that i've only got one 12 now and i get my license next week,so my system wont be together by time i get my license.

I'll just say this: Double din 7inch, Xbox, Solo baric L5 15inch (going to L7 later) 95 TC Cartier
vbpgimage.php

Fa sho! I had always knew about this site just never joined till jan 06 and still had not been posting up i had my T.C since 03 or 04, i like the black thang u got there.

Ok today i went to see what redesign of the box i posted earlier in this thread well all i can say is it looks damn good but its a CRAPPYBOX!!!!!! the new design does nothing for the Subs performs in fact it takes away from it immediatly so again it will be torn apart and redesigned. The port is to damn close so it will be moved to the opposite end of the box like i originally requested so that it will be the correct tune and specs. I attached some pics again i say it looks good but sounds awful..

CrappyBox1.JPG

CrappyBox2.JPG

CrappyBox3.JPG

CrappyBox4.JPG

CrappyBox5.JPG

CrappyBox6.JPG

CrappyBox7.JPG

well, no more lincoln for me, sold it a couple months ago and got a '97 silverado, i put a DD9518 in it runnin off my hifonics bxi 2006d and god is it loud, i know i dont have the lincoln anymore, but im gonna stick around cause i will own another one

like i said i bought a silverado, well, it hurts to look at it like this now, heres whats left of the silvy

wreck4.jpg

wreck3.jpg

wreck2.jpg

wreck1.jpg

and thats supposed to mean what? this chevy held up better than any ford ever thought about. i've heard horror stories of lincolns getting in wrecks. plus, my lincoln that i had burnt to the ground, i liked it, dont get me wrong, just not very reliable if you ever wreck it

mmm call me old fashioned but i stuck with the factory but hey it aint bad jbl audio prem sound wellllll i did modify the sub i mean come on im 20 need some thumping jl audio anyone expensive but well worth it and the original amp kicks it just fine.

and thats supposed to mean what? this chevy held up better than any ford ever thought about. i've heard horror stories of lincolns getting in wrecks. plus, my lincoln that i had burnt to the ground, i liked it, dont get me wrong, just not very reliable if you ever wreck it

Glad you weren't hurt

I just hate Chevies, period. They're like tampons, half the world has em', doesn't mean they (or I) have to like em'.

Blaupunkt (spelling?) 6X9 three ways, Pioneer 3 ways in the doors. CD changer in the trunk (came with the 90').

What makes the sound systems sound so good in Lincolns is the sound proofing, IMHO. You could put a POS system in there and it'd sound like a million bucks.

Sixlitre

t-600 RF 2x 12 CVR kicker comps.. kicker ss tweets.. some farad cap... pioneer deck.

wrong car forum, i know. but .

so far stock cadillac 8 speaker system. upgrading door speakers to pioneers and after i get my dts grille and sun roof im putting in a pioneer avic.

my new truck is all stock until the title is in my name, hopefully this year or next it'll be in my name

Members online

No members online now.
Back