what kind of systems do all of you have?

loudlincoln1

LVC Member
Reaction score
i've got a '94 tc with the following in it:

h/u- kenwood kdc-x790

amp- hifonics brutus 2006d

sub- Digital Designs 9512

box- 3 cu. ft. tuned to 35 hz

battery- optima D31m blue top

wire- raptor

A/V System

I got a rosen double din 6.5 dvd/cd/mp3/tv player with all monster cables, 200amp alt.,fosgate puch power 1500.2 non brigde in series to 4 kicker comp's
with a kicker 3way coverover. 3 way kenwood's in the front and 4 way kenwood's in the rear. uh yeah don't forget the 8'' monitors on the headrest on both side. just waiting on my new 9'' sunvisor to come in and i be all finish.

JVC KDLH910 - Head Unit

Boston Acoustics NX-67 6.5 (front speakers, 2-way)

Poneer Premier TS-D691R (6" x 9" REV-series 2-Way Speaker) - Rear speakers

JL Audio 300W/4 (got it feeding all 6 speakers though)

Since they (Car Tunes) where already in there I also had them wire it up for a sub later down the road.

Since the car has been ripped apart, I'm looking for two (2)(yes, 2) JL Audio 13W7 series subs with 2 of their 1000/1 amps. Gonna hit like a mo-fo.

Gonna get some engine mods too (gonna switch to a 5.8) but that's for a different thread...

Thus - Project Black Thunder :D

i looked at the pics,thats pretty sweet,i like the rims,i priced some 20's for mine.but when im outta highschool imma put two 9918's in a huge box in the backseat.

im gonna be getting a new amp soon,and im also gonna try to get two 15's for my room,should be loud

Wow, aparently you guys Dwarf mine..but hey im 20 and baught it all myself working @ McDonalds!

2 10" alpine type R Subs
1500W fosgate Bass amp

Pioneer 6x9's and Door speekers
The factory amp seems to do just fine powering them for now

Pyramid tweeters
" i ripped the compasiter off old 6x9's to act as a crozz over..umm it seems to be doing just fine!

Pioneer Deck, its verry basic looking...MY theory is if they look in and see a simple deck...they will asume simple sterio! thusly i keep my amp n subs !

All n all She pounds! I dont listen to rap, more rock so i found the 10inch alpines got ALOT of punch Vs bass...even tho they still do pound!

Ill Eventually get sum pictures kickin!

01 lincoln town car...

Pioneer 8600MP receiver..
Diamond Audio Hex series with silk tweeters..
Two 12" MTX subs..
Alpine MVP-F450 5 channel amp.

That right i willing to part with my riding for the right price$$$$ you come around with 6,500 and i give you a title... with everything in it plus many parts like all gold grille , wood kit ect.....

100 % stock ..... AM/FM Tape Player .... any on year 2000 they are still putting tape decks in cars.
My kid saw a tape in my center console "What's that thing?"

I'm going to upgrade to a stock CD player..... and soon 4 new 5" x 7" 200w speakers

i changed my h/u to pioneer,and my amp is now a concept cc-d1200, my box is going to be 4 cu. ft. double baffled with bracing

factory speakers, but a kenwood cd player.

The box is currently being redesigned as a porter box sealed sucks really bad it makes the sub slip badly but it hits pretty hard for just being on an amp only getting 400watts to it turned up only 15%.. i did have the 2 JL 12w3v2d4's that u see in there and they hit pretty hard in a sealed box. but thyat 1 RE Sx15 hits much harder than the 2 JL's on an Alpine MRP-M650

Box9.JPG

100_1737.JPG

Sx3.JPG

dude that looks mean as hell,im not much for RE, just a little pricy for me, yeah i know DD isnt any better but idk its just my own personal opinion, nothing wrong with RE, you got your self a nice setup there.

dude that looks mean as hell,im not much for RE, just a little pricy for me, yeah i know DD isnt any better but idk its just my own personal opinion, nothing wrong with RE, you got your self a nice setup there.

I got it off EBAY for 250 shipped the guy had 6 of them and said he went a little over board and just wanted to get rid of 2 of them and it had never been used not even once.

My Hi-End System in 91 LTC

I've got:

AXIS SD828 DVD 2DIN head unit - had to completely rebuild A/C inner tubes to fit one in;
(BTW I sell those)

Denon/RF-8240 CD player;

Focal 165V3 3-way Front with 2+1 splitted bi-amping crossovers and Focal 690CV Rear Speakers

Polk Audio MM12 Subwoofer

McIntosh MC431M 4-channel amp for front (2 channels for bass, 2 for midrange + tweeters), RF Punch 250.2 for rear, Bazooka EL500.1 for sub.

2 x 3 Farad caps

Used to have there Rosen D6500 DVD head unit before, but it really sucked - had too many glitches and poor sound quality, not suitable for Hi-End system.

Had to build separate enclosure for EATC unit. Completely rebuilt ATC control schematics, took everything off 95 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition (EATC head + Blend Door Actuator Controller) and got rid of 90-92 style ATC with levers - was a 2 weeks project :)

Will post more pics later this week.

AudioLTC1.jpg

That almost looks like the Pionner AVIC-D3 not bad hey try getting a black out line for the dvd player to close it in and give it a smooth flush look.

I have the stock system in my 87 TC. Right rear cuts out at times, right front is gone, display doesn't work, and it scratches really bad when I change the volume. My car rawks! lol

well, im gettin my concept back saturday but the circuit board is fried, so imma get that fixed and im also gettin two DD2512's for my room saturday

well im stuck in the old days I have a 92 town car all stock with a stock cd player my car can thud oh did i mention it is the jbl premium sound yea it rocks

O.G. JBL system with a ford tape deck son!!!

oh yeah, i have the tape on a string that connects to my disc-man.
crucial clarity man!

im serious. for real.

Members online

No members online now.
Back