What it this? A Module 8?

Warden

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Slight confusion by the seller thinking this was an ASHAM8. Braden did not change his design. Is this an Module 8? photo.jpg

This is a ASHAM
ASHAM 8.jpg

photo.jpg

ASHAM 8.jpg

Duh. You are right, what I had is the Module VIII, not the ASHAM8. That's what I get for leaving it in the package for 2+ years. I sent you a PM with my address to send it back, and I'll refund your money.

I'll be listing a Module VIII for sale soon in anybody is interested? :)

Ken

Totally cool my friend. Should be going out with tomorrows mail.

the asham8 provides visual feedback via its little display and allows fine adjustment of the front bags side to side, and the rear (as a whole). You can also put a jumper on it to bypass the venting when parked.

I believe the module 8 only allows fine adjustments of front/rear. (as far as I recall but I could be wrong)

obviously they both allow you to raise lower everything as far as the height sensors will allow (you won't get as low as blown out bags)

I'd like to have it but don't think I can handle being upside down again, disconnecting the Ray Switch and then connecting that one too. The Ray Switch bent me all sorts of ways when I put that thing in. Having more control would be nice though. Haven't dropped my car since the calendar pic so, I probably wouldn't get much use out of it in the long run.

Members online

No members online now.
Back