What is this thingie?

neo4you

LVC Member
Reaction score
The one with 2 big lines coming in and 4 smaller ones coming out. It's in the lower left part of a 2000 LS V6

ls.jpg

ABS module.

Well, the part with the lines is the pump. The module is the black plastic part you see attached to it.

Do you by any chance know which line goes to the passenger rear brake? And Quik, what's that stuff that you have installed? Are these the line-lock solenoids?

I have a Hurst line-loc on my Mustang 5 speed. I never understood why an auto car needs them.

Because if you stand on the brakes to do a burnout it applies pressure to the rear brakes as well. You lock the fronts, then let off the brakes, now the rears are freewheeling and you can burn it easier. :D

works the same for both cars, just harder to hold the brake while dropping hte clutch and mashing the gas.

Sadly all my burnouts are accidental peel outs...I wanted to drift my car this summer but Bad News Bears....ruined the plan

this is the flux capacitor, in order to activate it you need to get a mr fussion from lsconcepts and a new flash from torrie.... lol

Because if you stand on the brakes to do a burnout it applies pressure to the rear brakes as well. You lock the fronts, then let off the brakes, now the rears are freewheeling and you can burn it easier. :D

Ah....Now I see the light.;)

But seriously, does anyone know which line goes to rear passenger brake?

Staff online

Members online

Back