What is this hose?!?

i found that pic on this site to use as a reference, my clamp is one that tightens with a screw, guessing a worm gear?

i found that pic on this site to use as a reference, my clamp is one that tightens with a screw, guessing a worm gear?

Yes. I assume that you tried tightening it (within reason)?

Some prefer the worm gear clamps. I've found that the spring clamps work better.

yeah i tried tightening it, many times it has came loose though. could that be the problem for it running rough?

yeah i tried tightening it, many times it has came loose though. could that be the problem for it running rough?

It could if the coolant splashed into one or both of the coil covers, or if it got into one of the sensors. However, it's possible that both problems are unrelated.

You might try replacing the worm clamp with the correct size spring clamp, or adding an additional worm clamp.

im just frustrated lol It was running this way before. I got 2 codes, misfire in cylinders 1,3, and 7 and i believe bank 1 too lean. replaced all 8 plugs and coils, ran great for a day, then the hose came off again, and now its running like it was before. I am at a loss as to what to try next, any ideas before i have to spend a lot of money?

im just frustrated lol It was running this way before. I got 2 codes, misfire in cylinders 1,3, and 7 and i believe bank 1 too lean. replaced all 8 plugs and coils, ran great for a day, then the hose came off again, and now its running like it was before. I am at a loss as to what to try next, any ideas before i have to spend a lot of money?

I'd at least take the coil covers off and see if it wet in either one. I'd also check the fuel injector connectors.

tomorrow is the day i tackle this thing! maybe another cause/problem though, oil in the air filter. not a lot though. any suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.
Back