What is the Best/Reliable Year LS V8? Buying another one.

Does anyone know exactly whats in the "Luxury Package No.1" option on a 05 Ultimate LS V8???

1. I already searched it.
2. You just aided in a useless post for the answer. If someone searches a year from now, your post will show up with a wasted searched answer. Think about it.
3. If you see the "Luxury Package No.1" option on a 05 Ultimate LS V8 in you link, let me know. If not........ have nice day!

if you can get a 06, I had a 02 (210k), 04 (148k) and now a 06 (77k and counting) and by far the 06 has been the most reliable.

Thanks.

Im still trying to find out if anyone know exactly whats in the "Luxury Package No.1" option on a 05 Ultimate LS V8???

If I remember correctly the only difference is that is has a sports package but in the interior it has the wood accents instead of the metal interior.

Well after 2 months of searching........ I think I found one I like. May pick it up tomorrow.

If its what I think it is based on the web communication pics, Carfax and price, I may drive it home tomorrow!

Of course after I see it and check it out.

Had lots of luck finding 3 or 4 with rear heated seats. The miles and condition were ok but not what I was looking for. So.............

I settled for this 06 w/ Navi, one owner perfectly Dealer serviced low miles perfect Carfax Black with Black LS. The price was very, very right. Not the best pic, had to drive 8 hours round trip to get it. Then still work late. Ill post more pics in the days to come. This one has every option except the rear heated seats. At some point in time, Ill add that option to tt myself.

IMG_119506LS.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back