What is it worth?

StrykerV8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I've got a 94 Mark that I've owned since '03 and its been used primarily as a winter car for the last few years, but I dont trust it anymore. It has bad rust, especially on the rocker panels, and has caused me to blow a brake line in 3 separate places. Ive replaced all of the lines along the chassis but its still somewhat bad going into the engine compartment. It has 223,000 miles on it, newish tires, newish compressor, nice headlights, and the engine and trans still drive out nicely. Just looks rough. Would you sell it, and if so for how much?

I'd just drive it something big breaks, then sell it for a couple hundred.. You'd prob only get 5-600 for it now anyways.

I'd just drive it something big breaks, then sell it for a couple hundred.. You'd prob only get 5-600 for it now anyways.

I agree. for what its worth id drive it till it at least breaks down. Its only worth a couple hundred more if its running. Around here you may be able to get $800 or so if you sold it with the wheels.

Tree fiddy!

Do I look like the loch ness monster to you?!?

And I don't think I'd be driving it much this spring/summer anyway, I miss my nice one all winter long so I like driving that. And I don't feel like having the old one sitting around and driving it again this winter, so I'd like to know a ballpark figure of what I can get out of it, although I do agree "driving it til it breaks" might be my best bet. Just don't know yet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back