What in Hell kind Bug is this?!?!?

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Were putting in the surround sound in the garage tonight and all the sudden this "thing" come walkin' in all cocky and bull dog like. Wierdest gate you caould ever imagine on a bug, I mean he walks like a bulldog.

He has some type of bizzarre front feet that look like a Crustacean!

He has strange pattern on his back that look like wings in the making.

Hes is part fuzzy part armor, his back legs bend backwards, strangest looking bug I have ever seen in my life. He is about 3 inches long total, when provoked he tries to get you with those rear "hook" like thing sort of what an Earwig bug has! LOL!!:D :D

freakyassbug1small.jpg

freakyassbug2small.jpg

freakyassbug23smalljpg.jpg

That there'd be the rare and elusive mole cricket...

Wow. As soon as I saw your pics, that's the first thing that came to my mind and I haven't seen one of those in 30 years!

Awesome pics, btw.

:cool:

Awesome thanks for the info Guys!! LOL Never saw one before.

The Wife is freaked and all night has been calling it a "Mutant" LMAO!

I had something like that jump on my back one time when I was 7 in a cheesy ass motel room in Australia my dad picked out. It like dug its claws into me as soon as it landed, needless to say I freaked out.

I think those are the things that make those horrible noises at 5am in the trees. We caught one when I was 6....landed on my neck same thing dug his claws right in.

we have those here in florida all summer they like to fly around at night, down here they call em bull crickets, they are blind from what i have been told. they make a sweet pop when you step on them!

Members online

No members online now.
Back