What happens to you when you drive your Lincoln? what is your story

Isurf

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
so the other day I was driving in my white Ls

First encounter with a women and her boyfriend is driving she hangs out the window tells me to roll down my window and tells me I have a sexxy car on that note the bf got pissed and started yelling at me lmfao so I told em ay not my fault get a job and told the girl I’ll see you in bed later lol

Second encounter with blondes made the blondes almost get into an accident cuz they were looking at my Ls with their mouths open
open

I don't believe a single word of that post. You sir, are a liar.

I was taking pictures of the LS one day and a guy that lives a few houses away came over and was asking me how much I was selling it for. He kept telling me how much he liked the car. Its nice to hear compliments from unexpected sources.

I know it didn't happen while driving, but still a LS story.

First encounter with a women and her boyfriend is driving she hangs out the window tells me to roll down my window and tells me I have a sexxy car on that note the bf got pissed and started yelling at me lmfao so I told em ay not my fault get a job and told the girl I’ll see you in bed later lol

Second encounter with blondes made the blondes almost get into an accident cuz they were looking at my Ls with their mouths open
open

Bro, get an F'ing life!!

What used to happen to mine was a lot of shaking from coils going out every other week.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Ive slept with a lot of strippers because of mine, they think Im loaded or something cause its a "lugshory car" :shifty:

You pull your car right into the club? You sir, are also a liar.

"Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot." -Peter Griffin

open

First one is she was trying to make her B/F mad. He must have really done something bad!

Blonds were looking at something on the other side of your car.

I don't believe a single word of that post. You sir, are a liar.

I don't believe his story, but I can say i get a lot of compliments on my LS from people young to old. Don't know what it is, but people seem to love these cars. I couldn't believe it when 3 of my sister in laws knew what kind of car it was & kept saying they can't believe I got one & wanted it.

I can say I haven't had any chick piss her man off or any blondes hanging out there window or anything like that...:eek:

2 big ass dudes came up to when i parked my car, an said "who did you rob to get this" :shifty: LOL i was like wtf?? then he claimed that he wasnt a "HATER", one went on to tell me that he has an 03 or some sh*t an wants to kno where he can get the LSE bumber... but other than that i always get compliments on my LSE

"Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot." -Peter Griffin

LMAO. Love that show. That's the episode where Peter buys tornado insurance or something.

On topic:

Coolest thing that happened while driving my LS. I was on a divided highway, and noticed a NICE newer 5 series BMW going the opposite direction. I was checking it out hard - giggity - and then noticed the driver. They were doing the same thing to my LS :D

I do get compliments somewhat frequently on my car. And yes on occasion I have seen people in "nicer" cars checking mine out as a drive by on the highway.

People do like the LS

I had some fat slob pull up next to me with his obese girlfriend running her mouth as well asking wtf kind of car it was and why did I have a "gay exhaust" on it.. He was in a Caliber SRT or whatever that minivan POS is.. He wanted to run for money but I told him he was stupid and we were at a light that was going green any second.. I eased through the light and heard him light em up and try to do a fly-by, put an end to that real quick.. Kept him at the rear tires up to about 110 then let off, I signaled for him to follow me to run again so I could take his money but he rushed off, probably to go to BK to get a bacon double..

I just had some douche in a Taurus try to race me this morning lol.

I got some dude with a Civic hatch that has an H-series swap running his mouth to me, I tried to tell him that his two friends with the B-series and B-series turbo didnt really challenge me that much.. The turbo car took me on the top end but if we had gone from a dig it wouldve been a whole 'nother story..

Yay! Self peen stroking thread!

I get compliments randomly in parking lots. Also I catch a few people stare at my wheels at stoplights from time to time.

Feels good man.

Oh and a Mercedes kicked my ass last spring when I first got my LS.

1 im at work and bored 2 what i said actaully happend 3 i will have pics up soon gettin some stuff done before i post pics 4 these are some good storys lol liked the BK one tho lmfao

I live in RI bunch of skanks here trust me you can go to a bar talk to a girl that has a bf and he is there and get her number and have her come over after lmfao thats how these girls work its bad lol

I live in RI bunch of skanks here trust me you can go to a bar talk to a girl that has a bf and he is there and get her number and have her come over after lmfao thats how these girls work its bad lol

+1 Connecticut is the same way.. Must be a New England thing.. Bunch of skeeeezers

I have family in Warwick.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back