What Gas Mileage Are You Getting? NOT A COMMERCIAL

Hi Dereck,
You would not believe the whinning that goes on over here about the gas prices but thank god prices are going down it is $2.78 a gallon here where i live.

Pepperman

I don't like gas prices going up, but I knew they weren't going down when I got the car. If I wanted to keep getting insane gas mileage I would be driving my Honda 90 everywhere getting about 130 mpg.

The rest of the world drives crappy little hatchbacks and ultra small sedans. They compensate for the high gas prices. I like driving a large car, I like driving sports cars, and I like riding dirtbikes and motorcycles. I do that by owning a Lincoln Town Car, a Triumph GT6 and a Honda ST90.

If I wanted I could go buy a Diesel Rabbit or a Renault but I will not, and will continue to complain about something that really isn't bad at all.

our mark V gets around 10 mpg city, 13 highway. hehehehehehe...
my merc gets about 17 city, hwy is around 25
our 88 LTC got about 16 city/23 hwy..

I'm actually pretty pleased with the mileage my 98 Towncar is getting. I'm driving mostly in-town, with a lot of steep hills (and, I must admit, I don't have the world's lightest foot!) and still averaging 20.7. I'm looking forward to taking it on a road trip in November and seeing what I get on the freeway with the cruise control on.

Redwolf

I am renting a brand new 2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature from Budget (Orlando, FL) this week and I am getting 20.1 MPG city and about 25 MPG highway. Very nice ride, I just don't care much for the new dash cluster, though the tach is nice....but useless in this application.

My '04 Crown Vic gets 19 city and up to 30.4 MPG highway.
My '00 Crown Vic gets 16 city and about 22 MPG highway.
My '97 Crown Vic Police gets about 17 city and 24 MPG highway.

Members online

No members online now.
Back