What do you think?

I have a 93 Blue/Blue...what ya wanna talk me down to?

dawm thats a good prize but cobra chip 340 hp my ass his full of it unless his got dyno sheats to prove it.

id go with 1500 in a roll, and another 200 for backup. offer him the 1500 and show him the cash, he will bite.

Same chasis as a mustang GT huh...no

and the carpet looks like crap, missing seat bolt cover, and rusty

that car is worse that my car has alot of mods need a paint job and hell i wont let go for 1500 so if he get it for that his the man lol.

Carpet stains? Missing seat belt cover? You call yourselves Car Guys? HAHAHAHA who gives a hell about that minor crap lol.

I'd like to know more about this "chip" lol i'm gonna call him tomorrow. It looks really clean, sure it's a base model, but i have a 96 LSC now and it really is not any different as far as speed, the 3.27 gears is such a small increase from 3.08 that my first 93 Mark had.

And Ford claims 290HP from the LSC (vs 280 for base) because of the true dual exhaust, can anyone prove this?

Uh, that car is worth maybe 1500, you can pay 2150 if you want, good luck

I wouldn't sell my car for less than 6k, but I have alot of sentimental value in mine

$2600?

Nah, i'm thinking no more then $1700. I need to drive it, see what's up see what is gonna go soon. It's a 94 with 66K miles, that is pretty good.

if your buying it's worth what you will pay

Same chasis as a mustang GT huh...no

and the carpet looks like crap, missing seat bolt cover, and rusty

Don't care about the bolt cover but I didn't know that the Mark VIII and Mustang GT are on the same chasis. Hmmm:confused:

Carpet stains? Missing seat belt cover? You call yourselves Car Guys? HAHAHAHA who gives a hell about that minor crap lol.

I'd like to know more about this "chip" lol i'm gonna call him tomorrow. It looks really clean, sure it's a base model, but i have a 96 LSC now and it really is not any different as far as speed, the 3.27 gears is such a small increase from 3.08 that my first 93 Mark had.

And Ford claims 290HP from the LSC (vs 280 for base) because of the true dual exhaust, can anyone prove this?

I wouldn't take that chip for much .. As for the 96 LSC vs the 94 (sorry no LSC option in 94) I'd put money on the 94. 93s and 94s much faster stock than the 95 and up ... From what I've read better tunes.

Members online

Back