What Do You Think Of These Two LSes?

Honestly, the Razzi kit looks like ass.

On light colored non sport LSes. :D

Seems the dark colors hide the lines better.

The second one, I would probably check it out in person, but I'm guessing after inspection that they cheaped out on the paint job. I bet you can tell the original color by looking at the door jambs.

I thought the samething. The pictures are poor quality. But it looks like the doorjams are painted. The real question. Did they paint the enginebay?

I think the 1st one is alright if you ditch the wing and rims.

The 2nd one's color to me isn't too bad, but only if it had stock rims, doors and such.

I also like the 1st one and dislike the 2ne one. Lambo doors are not my thing. The only thing that bothers me on the 1st one is the kid got it as a birthday present.

The fact he got it as a gift doesn't bother me.... YET. If he takes care of it, it means he appreciates it. If its trashed it in a few months, he's just ungrateful in the gift and not deserving of the car.

Hey everybody (newcomer). The first LS is cool but I don't like the body kit. And what's wit that engine light? Jus playin. The second one is ok, I jus wouldn't drive it cuz of the color

The first one is just all done wrong.

Second one, I actually like the green (ya ya, say what you will :) ) But I have never liked lambo doors and those rims are too big and just plain look like ass.

Members online

Back