what do you guy think

oskiny

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i was really considering this rims right here RVM 160 20" CHROME..i think they would look good :)
dont worry about the chrome piller i already took them out, thats a old picture but they look good :shifty:
they on ebay for like $849 with shipping not bad but i really want the factory chrome lse rims but they are almost impossible to get..stealership are selling them for $749.99 each without tires lol :mad:

IMG_0276[1].jpg

IMG_0273[1].jpg

IMG_0265[1].jpg

IMG_0189[1].jpg

i have come to notice that people dont like something until they see it in person..the tips are badass when you see the car..i was a little skeptical myself but when he put them on shiiit looks fast

go with black wheels.

I remember your front, you have the black foglight inlets. And also the tails are tinted nicely. I would say a subtle black theme would accent that color nicely.

mmm you should take more pics to see it better because in that photos they just look too long, long pipes and exhaust tips are honda style:p we drive lincoln.

im planning to change my exhaust tips too. what size are those? 4"?

mmm you should take more pics to see it better because in that photos they just look too long, long pipes and exhaust tips are honda style:p we drive lincoln.

im planning to change my exhaust tips too. what size are those? 4"?

yea 4'' i got 3'' first but they were way too small so i went with the 4''..they look good but mine might be too long for some people..they are 4'' inlet and 11.5'' length..i was looking for 9'' lenth but no find and 7'' are too short..

go with black wheels.

I remember your front, you have the black foglight inlets. And also the tails are tinted nicely. I would say a subtle black theme would accent that color nicely.

i want your rims lol but every were i called says they are discontinued and cannot be found in that bolt pattern..i wanted black rims but i cant find any that would look good on her..chrome is a little to flashy for me thats why i wanted black the first time but its difficult to find good black rims for the ls bolt pattern:(

im just going to change the tip. i went to autozone and saw the 3" and i tought (or whatever its written ) they were to big. because im going to cut the bumper to make it look like mercury milan or like pektel's ls

what more mods are you planning to add?

im just going to change the tip. i went to autozone and saw the 3" and i tought (or whatever its written ) they were to big. because im going to cut the bumper to make it look like mercury milan or like pektel's ls

what more mods are you planning to add?

well so far this the mods i have
blue light interior
kkm intake
pioneer p4100
mtx speakers all around with tweeters
2 12'' kickers subs
power acoustic 620 amp (changing soon)
lse front bumper
burgundy custom matts (ordered today)
custom lincoln badge interior
lse grille

future plans
rims black/chrome 19/20 :confused:
wood grain kit (if some one has this please post pics because i want to see how they look)
lowering springs (not sure until rims are put on)

theres a guy that has a cobalt with a body kit, lambos doors, and completely black out with those rims, i like them on that car but not sure how they would look on an ls, but that color could be hard to find something good

theres a guy that has a cobalt with a body kit, lambos doors, and completely black out with those rims, i like them on that car but not sure how they would look on an ls, but that color could be hard to find something good
i like the color of my car but when it comes to rims just dont know...hey can you send me a link to his car pics so i can get an idea of what they would look like

i like the color of my car but when it comes to rims just dont know...hey can you send me a link to his car pics so i can get an idea of what they would look like

i don't have pics sorry, he comes into my job and we wash his car

oh and i love the color of your car, its not one you see everyday

more pics

:D really if you were close to the car, you would love the tips because they dont stick out further than the bumper which was my goal and notice the chrome at side of doors got that from looking at the benz 550 too much :shifty: i think it looks good because it adds that luxury class...

IMG_0279[1].jpg

IMG_0280[1].jpg

IMG_0278[1].jpg

holy sh!t those tips are aggressive, the dia looks good but damn the length sure could be about 1-1.5 inches shorter

holy sh!t those tips are aggressive, the dia looks good but damn the length sure could be about 1-1.5 inches shorter

:D thats was the plan but i agree with you maybe 1 inch shorter but i couldn't find any around 9.5 to 10 inches...i want to cut them but it might take away from the look

:D thats was the plan but i agree with you maybe 1 inch shorter but i couldn't find any around 9.5 to 10 inches...i want to cut them but it might take away from the look

I have very similar style tips, but cut down to sit way further in than your's:

tips.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back