What coulda been....

And you could have been a abortion, or straight.

But confused parents make mistakes.

And you turned out just as gay as that car:lol:

Headlights look very close to Cadillac styled headlights.

It looks like a Lincoln Thunderbird.

Actually the MARK X which is another concept car on that site looks alot like the newer thunderbirds. But then again, doesn't the LS share some of the same components as the Thunderbird?

Talk to the hand SweetPetes.:lol:

scr4202445.jpg

Remove user from ignore listJWerner2
This message is hidden because JWerner2 is on your ignore list.

I think he can eat his words by now :p

Lincoln-MK9_Concept_2001_photo_01.jpg

there that what the link took you to man

(looks kinda like the new challenger)

I really like that last one. That is where the LS should have gone and not this MKS. Would have keep it fresh and it own style.

attachment.jpg

I dont know what the hell to think of that thing^^^^!!!!

Looks like you could camp out under it.

i want my LS to have those fog lights lol

i really wish lincoln woulda produced the MKR, spose to have a v-6 twin turbo engine with like 400hp, or so i heard, my first impression was alright, CTS-v competetor, then idk what happened, guess it was a faded dream?

I really like that last one. That is where the LS should have gone and not this MKS. Would have keep it fresh and it own style.

When then hell you gonna learn the MKS is not an LS replacement...it replaces the TOWN CAR and is just a :q:q:q:qin Luxury Taurus! Did you need read previous threads about this same :q:q:q:q?

I have driven an MKS and it does not replace the Towncar, It's too small and you can only fit 2 bodys in the trunk at best. I bet you will telling me that the Taurus is the replacement for the Crown Vic Police Interceptor.

Ands way do you have get your panties all in a bunch and use such bad language. :cool:

When then hell you gonna learn the MKS is not an LS replacement...it replaces the TOWN CAR and is just a :q:q:q:qin Luxury Taurus! Did you need read previous threads about this same :q:q:q:q?

You are a complete moron! I don't see any need for the language, and personally I think the mods should ban you. You contribute nothing useful, and all your "funny" posts are retarded. You really remind me of a teenager. Good day! /rant off

You are a complete moron! I don't see any need for the language, and personally I think the mods should ban you. You contribute nothing useful, and all your "funny" posts are retarded. You really remind me of a teenager. Good day! /rant off

Freedom of speech dumbass. Only a teenager would say "wish the mods would ban you". Please, ignore me and get on with your life, noone says you have to read what I say...no one is forcing you to. It's like a poster, billboard, or tv channel. Not a single person is making you read it. Get over it, dumbass

I have driven an MKS and it does not replace the Towncar, It's too small and you can only fit 2 bodys in the trunk at best. I bet you will telling me that the Taurus is the replacement for the Crown Vic Police Interceptor.

Ands way do you have get your panties all in a bunch and use such bad language. :cool:

Read up on the MKS then...just read:

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/2009-lincoln-mks.htm

"The 2009 Lincoln MKS is the new flagship sedan from Ford's luxury division. This premium large car shares some of its basic design with the Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable. MKS has a 3.7-liter V6 engine that produces 275 hp when using premium-grade gas and 273 on regular. Front- or all-wheel drive is offered. A 6-speed automatic is the sole transmission. Available safety features include ABS, traction control, antiskid system, curtain side airbags, and front side airbags. Standard is a capless fuel-filler system, which allows owners to fill their fuel tanks without having to remove a gas cap. Also standard is Ford's Sync, which offers voice control for cell phones and MP3 players. Other available features include a voice-activated navigation system with real-time traffic updates, front-obstacle detection, a rearview camera, keyless entry and starting, and adaptive cruise control. "

Sweet petes 69 is a moron. He previously admitted that he could have been wrong about the Taurus thing:rolleyes:

I dont know what the hell to think of that thing^^^^!!!!

Looks like you could camp out under it.

Exactly what I thought about it when I first saw it. Well it would be easy to work under LOL...

I suppose it will be one of those cars that you'll have to have grow on you before your really like it.. or as the styles change in time it becomes better looking...

Exactly what I thought about it when I first saw it. Well it would be easy to work under LOL...

I suppose it will be one of those cars that you'll have to have grow on you before your really like it.. or as the styles change in time it becomes better looking...

I do have to say the Lincoln "Cars of Tommorrow" will have to grow on me cause these newer concept cars are beginning to look more like PT Cruisers with the gigantic front grille and hatchback rear......not my cup of tea :/

Members online

No members online now.
Back