What CAR Related Things Did You Ask Santa For?

One_Way

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone ask for car-related Christmas presents?

Hoping I get enough cash to replace the leather on my front seats! Between wear and tear and the vandalism, they are extremely tattered!

I hinted for a gift certificate to have the carriage top replaced on the TC ... :p

I think I need new Shocks? on the back end of my MKVIII... Been a hard ride lately and I noticed that the right rear is about .5" lower than left, but air system is 100%...

Could use advice on what to replace with.......
Happy Holidays to Y'all

JC

I asked for a new car but I got some dirty looks. Then I was told I couldn't ask for anything to do with a car or a computer. What good is this Christmas thing if only certain gift requests qualify as valid?

I always ask Santa for presents, any kinda presents... since I was a little kid. His usual response is "GTFO, you're a Jew"

Jamler3 said:
I think I need new Shocks? on the back end of my MKVIII... Been a hard ride lately and I noticed that the right rear is about .5" lower than left, but air system is 100%...

Could use advice on what to replace with.......
Happy Holidays to Y'all

JC

If you replace the bags, I just bought some from Strut Masters. They appear to be of good quality and so far they are doing great.

NYC LSC said:
Nada. I don't trust people to get the right stuff. LOL

:I But I purchased a few things for others.....since I know what to get......LOL. If anyone buys for me in regards to auto related....I have to tell them what it is to buy....and where to buy it........so where is the surprise???

HizHonor said:
I hinted for a gift certificate to have the carriage top replaced on the TC ... :p
'Hey Barney! You're supposed to tell Wilma so she can tell me and I can tell Betty and you can get the new saber tooth skin for the top of your car!'

What shop/company would have this?
Want me to mention the shop that did mine?

Hi Oldschool

OldSchool1 said:
I'll answer this when they get here.

Would they cost $700 at the dealer and be all shiny glistening chrome ;) Does Mrs Oldschool know about this? :D

Best wishes

Dereck

Members online

No members online now.
Back