What a beautiful car...

steagle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally got ownership of my first LS courtesy of elchory, a previous LvC member. it's an 00 LS V8 Premium, black on black, tint all around, 20" NS Racers, chrome tips and in immaculate condition. i drove it a little last night after picking it up and it was fun, but tonight i really got to open it up on the freeways and some back streets in LA. i didn't see one car on the road that could have put the LS to the test other than a 911 which was doing 50 on the freeway anyway, the dumbass. anyways all i have to say is this was an exhilarating ride. such a smooth and tight suspension, the pick up is there, the looks well that goes without saying. very pleased i made this purchase.

yea so to all of you who were interested in elchory's 20"s, i think im going to keep them on the car now, the wider stance really is better. going to try and avoid putting four heads in there though, those low-pro tires dont like it....

YAY FOR THE LS!

steagle said:
Finally got ownership of my first LS courtesy of elchory, a previous LvC member. it's an 00 LS V8 Premium, black on black, tint all around, 20" NS Racers, chrome tips and in immaculate condition. i drove it a little last night after picking it up and it was fun, but tonight i really got to open it up on the freeways and some back streets in LA. i didn't see one car on the road that could have put the LS to the test other than a 911 which was doing 50 on the freeway anyway, the dumbass. anyways all i have to say is this was an exhilarating ride. such a smooth and tight suspension, the pick up is there, the looks well that goes without saying. very pleased i made this purchase.

yea so to all of you who were interested in elchory's 20"s, i think im going to keep them on the car now, the wider stance really is better. going to try and avoid putting four heads in there though, those low-pro tires dont like it....

YAY FOR THE LS!

haha, i was gonna buy that LS, until someone scooped it up before me..:rolleyes:

you were, but easy choice for elchory considering i live 10 minutes away from him ;) but looks like you got a killer LS yourself so we both win in the end.

Pics coming soon... probably tonight.

steagle said:
you were, but easy choice for elchory considering i live 10 minutes away from him ;) but looks like you got a killer LS yourself so we both win in the end.

Pics coming soon... probably tonight.

please some pics..

congrats man,

Low miles ey for such a nice price...
Thanks, I pick mine up on the 3rd
:D

even though they're now 6 years old they still feel like new cars. mine rides like a dream... now where's that damn camera... oh yeah left it at work. Monday then.

thanks for bumping this damcost, totally forgot about those pictures. going now!

Members online

No members online now.
Back