What a beautiful car...

steagle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally got ownership of my first LS courtesy of elchory, a previous LvC member. it's an 00 LS V8 Premium, black on black, tint all around, 20" NS Racers, chrome tips and in immaculate condition. i drove it a little last night after picking it up and it was fun, but tonight i really got to open it up on the freeways and some back streets in LA. i didn't see one car on the road that could have put the LS to the test other than a 911 which was doing 50 on the freeway anyway, the dumbass. anyways all i have to say is this was an exhilarating ride. such a smooth and tight suspension, the pick up is there, the looks well that goes without saying. very pleased i made this purchase.

yea so to all of you who were interested in elchory's 20"s, i think im going to keep them on the car now, the wider stance really is better. going to try and avoid putting four heads in there though, those low-pro tires dont like it....

YAY FOR THE LS!

steagle said:
Finally got ownership of my first LS courtesy of elchory, a previous LvC member. it's an 00 LS V8 Premium, black on black, tint all around, 20" NS Racers, chrome tips and in immaculate condition. i drove it a little last night after picking it up and it was fun, but tonight i really got to open it up on the freeways and some back streets in LA. i didn't see one car on the road that could have put the LS to the test other than a 911 which was doing 50 on the freeway anyway, the dumbass. anyways all i have to say is this was an exhilarating ride. such a smooth and tight suspension, the pick up is there, the looks well that goes without saying. very pleased i made this purchase.

yea so to all of you who were interested in elchory's 20"s, i think im going to keep them on the car now, the wider stance really is better. going to try and avoid putting four heads in there though, those low-pro tires dont like it....

YAY FOR THE LS!

haha, i was gonna buy that LS, until someone scooped it up before me..:rolleyes:

you were, but easy choice for elchory considering i live 10 minutes away from him ;) but looks like you got a killer LS yourself so we both win in the end.

Pics coming soon... probably tonight.

steagle said:
you were, but easy choice for elchory considering i live 10 minutes away from him ;) but looks like you got a killer LS yourself so we both win in the end.

Pics coming soon... probably tonight.

please some pics..

congrats man,

Low miles ey for such a nice price...
Thanks, I pick mine up on the 3rd
:D

even though they're now 6 years old they still feel like new cars. mine rides like a dream... now where's that damn camera... oh yeah left it at work. Monday then.

thanks for bumping this damcost, totally forgot about those pictures. going now!

Members online

Back