Went on a Mark VIII spree....

Mark8Murder

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Last couple weeks purchased a 93 Black on Black that I'm parting out, a 97 Pearl White LSC that is Mint, just wont start....owner said its snapped a timing chain which I find hard to believe but we'll see, and last of all a 98 Pearl White Collectors Eddition that sad to say has been in a nasty front end collision, then sat in the driveway through 2 pretty bad hail storms :(

I'll post some pics up of the white cars once I get them at my place.

Here's a pic of the black 93 Black on Black.

IMAG0477_1_zps37a652c4.jpg

IMAG0544_1_zpsdd47d262.jpg

Got all call about a gray LSC "that needed some work" and got here to find this :( Very Sad

IMAG0546_zps3d934c93.jpg

The white Mark is still in it's home, getting out to stretch it's legs a couple times a week :)

IMAG0485_1_zps75863973.jpg

Stop hoarding.. Lol
Looks like someone stripped that truck then drove it into the ocean. :)

Stop hoarding.. Lol
Looks like someone stripped that truck then drove it into the ocean. :)

Lol, the truck is obnoxious.... Should see the comments I get on the ford truck forums.... most are not a fan

Breaks my heart to see a midnight grey mark in that shape. Seems like those already rare cars are dying off at a higher rate

Well ill be the first, whats the condition of the chrome eyebrow on the 93?

near perfect surprisingly, but a guy on the lincoln facebook group has called dibs on it depending on the shipping price.... I should know in the next few days if he'll take it or not.

Breaks my heart to see a midnight grey mark in that shape. Seems like those already rare cars are dying off at a higher rate

I know..... I may end up with it anyway if I can get it for scrap price. they pulled the cop's and plugs, windows busted out, been sitting outside in the elements for a year. I'm sure the cylinders match my truck.

Nolan, glad to see that you and your family made it through the tornadoes ok. Also glad to see you buying more Mark VIII's.

Last edited:
How's the passenger side door molding (and front bumper cover for that matter) on the BOB '93? I'd be interested in buying them if you're willing to ship.

whats this lincoln facebook group. is it for mark viii only.. if so i want in.. also whats the interior like ?

Yeah, there's a couple FB groups just for Mark VIII's. The interior is in pretty good shape, outside of the carbon fiber vinyl that was put on all the wood/plastic trim. Front seats I think are spoken for.

Nolan, glad to see that you and your family made it through the tornadoes ok. Also glad to see you buying more Mark VIII's.

Thanks Charger! Maybe one day I'll snag another one up that you'll want and get you back down for a visit :)

How's the passenger side door molding (and front bumper cover for that matter) on the BOB '93? I'd be interested in buying them if you're willing to ship.

The Bumper cover and door molding are both in good condition outside of some minor dings and scratches, I'm sure shipping would be expensive, but I'm open to it if you are. I'm not taking any responsibility for them once I send them out. That's up to you and the shipping company lol. I see how they handle packages sometimes....

Post up some pics of the carbon fiber please. i started to do that to mine :) Im interested in the back panels mostly the trim piece in the middle of the back panels but if they are nice enough i might take the entire part. and the center console if its in good shape. i dont need the cup or ashtray stuff. just the center piece. thanks.

Post up some pics of the carbon fiber please. i started to do that to mine :) Im interested in the back panels mostly the trim piece in the middle of the back panels but if they are nice enough i might take the entire part. and the center console if its in good shape. i dont need the cup or ashtray stuff. just the center piece. thanks.

Poo, just seen this. I'll snap some pics tonight.

*Also, EPWillis, the chrome brow has been paid for and shipped out. I'll let you know if I come across another...

Members online

No members online now.
Back